Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Ah, that makes sense :3 xD so nothing I need to or should know? Good, that means I can get started straight away~
Also @Mitchs98 should I post it in the lore tab or the CS tab because technically it could go in either or?
Nothing. Anything else is a spoiler, and we can't have those.

LeSoraAmari said:
Ah, that makes sense :3 xD so nothing I need to or should know? Good, that means I can get started straight away~
Also @Mitchs98 should I post it in the lore tab or the CS tab because technically it could go in either or?
Why not both 0:

LeSoraAmari said:
:0
I'll post it in both. Yay Mavis Galore~~
I read that as "Yay Male Gardevoir".

tumblr_inline_mhplrxyOH51qz4rgp.png

Killorkiller said:
@Mitchs98 is it ok if i have an S class wizard, but in order to balance things out he is with Grimoriè Heart. just of balance sake.
Grimoire Heart might not have a lot of action for another while.

Killorkiller said:
@Mitchs98 is it ok if i have an S class wizard, but in order to balance things out he is with Grimoriè Heart. just of balance sake.
Grimorie heart is doing jack of shit for the most part for...three? Arcs. 'Course. He can always do his evil badass thing, maybe even free Lucian.

Killorkiller said:
OK then could i make a wandering S class wizard that, once Grimoriè Heart starts doing things, goes and works with them?
@Mitchs98
Eh..I'd rather you not, really. You can have them already affiliated with Grimoriè Heart, but they won't be doing anything major in the plot for a while.

LeSoraAmari said:
How does one find out the specific name of the colours available on the site when on a mobile? :3
i dont know about the color names. I just use the half shaded circle near the bold to select my colors while on phone xD

Bolts said:
i dont know about the color names. I just use the half shaded circle near the bold to select my colors while on phone xD
Yes I know how to get them up xD , but I need to know the names of the colours because I need to use one as a background colour for Mavis' CS. But I don't know the name of it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Yes I know how to get them up xD , but I need to know the names of the colours because I need to use one as a background colour for Mavis' CS. But I don't know the name of it xD
can you just look up the html and use that?

LeSoraAmari said:
If I knew what that was lol
html color code. then you can do something like and all that. unless I am just stupid and you meant "if only i knew the color number." rather than "if only i knew what an html is."

Bolts said:
html color code. then you can do something like and all that. unless I am just stupid and you meant "if only i knew the color number." rather than "if only i knew what an html is."
I think I've sorted it. Thanks for the help though! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back