Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I would've invited you sooner had I known that. Though, be warned, OOC can get a bit extreme. Though as long as you're not easily offended it'll be fine ^-^. It's hilarious 90% if the time, really. The first post does not dissapoint in most of OOC being a meme.
I can deal with that. ^^ I'll start on my sheet~ Also, a level A would be fine right? Which magical abilities are already taken?

Drakerus said:
Technically you can't do that since I have Mavis but okay.
*dies*
Actually I can.

Since Mavis only actually walks Fiore in spirit form. She's dead, and her body is what powers Fairy Heart.

So bye bye you failed Maviscon, I'm still the true one and shall be for all eternity~

Marshmallow said:
I can deal with that. ^^ I'll start on my sheet~ Also, a level A would be fine right? Which magical abilities are already taken?
Level A would be fine. You're also free to make your own unique magic. The magics we currently have are, for the most part, unique creations. For example: My character eats ANYTHING but food and living things in order to make weapons, trinkets, or even make their body into a weapon. One of them uses magic beads. One of @Kyuubey 's characters uses poison. Someone that dropped out used dound. Really, anything you can think of so long as it isn't OP or Vector Control is fine.

LeSoraAmari said:
Actually I can.
Since Mavis only actually walks Fiore in spirit form. She's dead, and her body is what powers Fairy Heart.

So bye bye you failed Maviscon, I'm still the true one and shall be for all eternity~

Eh. I'm more of a Lucy person anyways :D .

Kyuubey said:
Well, mine is already obvious, so. c:
What could you possibly be talking about?

Oooooooh! You must mean Laxus!

It's so obvious judging from your character that looks nothing like Wendy!

Drakerus said:
What could you possibly be talking about?
Oooooooh! You must mean Laxus!

It's so obvious judging from your character that looks nothing like Wendy!
>stares

>staring intensifies

Kyuubey said:
>stares
>staring intensifies
Just kidding! ^_^

Here have a completely irrelevant gif to sooth your irritated eyes that have been staring for too long.

tumblr_n2w0asuz9L1rveihgo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Just kidding! ^_^
Here have a completely irrelevant gif to sooth your irritated eyes that have been staring for too long.

tumblr_n2w0asuz9L1rveihgo1_500.gif
Burn that creepy thing. With hellfire. From hell.

Drakerus said:
tumblr_mqy1250ISi1su1qmmo2_500.gif

tumblr_lxlfp7UXh51rn3pmto1_500.gif

zatch_bell_by_viceroy10.gif

Well he likes sushi so you have that in common. It's also where I got Kiyo xD .
That first gif seems extremely dirty... xD

Also, give me another ten minutes and my post should be up, FINALLY~

Mitchs98 said:
Well...That happened.
But really, Zatch is super nice. He's just strange because he's literally from the demon world. He isn't even half as scary as the others from his world.

Tia is the one you need to watch out for.

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Sora and Lysander are outside the place where Lysander is staying in town.
Maya is going to have had tracked them down by following their magical signatures, and then freak the fuck out because she was left in the middle of the tournament without a sign of Sora.

How does that sound? :0

Doo u lyk et?

LeSoraAmari said:
Maya is going to have had tracked them down by following their magical signatures, and then freak the fuck out because she was left in the middle of the tournament without a sign of Sora.
How does that sound? :0

Doo u lyk et?
Sounds fine to me. :3 Surprised she won't be freaking out about Sora kissing Lysander on the cheek LOL. SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST. >tear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back