Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
rbshinichi said:
Wow. You're bored and got 2k words out of your mind? Seriously that's amazing. When I'm bored I only have two thoughts to watch anime and to answer the question "to eat or not to eat".
I actually RP better when I'm bored. If I press myself to get done with everything I post shorter posts :P

Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo
Sera: Tournament Infirmary

"
Where the hell is he? Save his shitty relationship and he still runs off..seriously." She mumbled before sighing. Though she wasn't exactly left wandering long as he appeared in the room behind her and slammed her into a wall by her throat and effectively knocking the wind out of her, followed by nearly piercing her chest with a dagger. Normally she WOULD attempt to get free, but at this range he could easily kill her. And she'd rather not die, at-least not yet. Besides she didn't do anything wrong anyway. "I wiped her memory of your fuck up...you idiot." She choked out. "I have to feed for it to work...she's fine." She added, gesturing to the very not dead Millie.

"
Go ahead. Kill me for fixing your problems for you." She told him followed by a deathly glare. Really, she couldn't believe him. Effectively destroy his own relationship, do nothing to repair it, then kill the person that fixes it. To top it all off he'd called her a freak. Damn people were ungrateful. Though, she guessed that's all she really was. A freak and an outcast that survives on others' blood. It made sense, she guessed, why most people shyed away from her. The only people that tolerated her were her guild mates, really. And even then could she really be sure they were, and just weren't scared they'd wake up to her draining them one day?

She sighed as best she could while being choked and grew limp, hanging her head down as best she could with a hand around her neck. "
Do it..go ahead. You're right. I'm nothing but a freak that doesn't deserve to live. I'm told that every single day, and you know what? They're right, you're right. I'm nothing but a monster in the end." She told him, admittedly taking a bit to choke it out around the pressure of his hand. "I've taken countless lives..lives that had families, friends, children...I don't know why I'm fooling myself by saying I have a right to live just because I learned to control myself. I don't..I should of been long dead. So go ahead. Just..do it and get it over with. I'm ready.." She continued before growing silent.

Who the hell was she kidding, even if she hadn'tve wiped Millie's memory and went along with being a heartless bitch and taking her from Valken she'd still be a freak. Hell if she got in a relationship with anyone for that matter, she'd still be a freak, they'd still be nervous around her for what she was. In the end that'd always be true, no one would ever truely care for her in fear of her snapping and killing them. What was even the point in trying? Who was she kidding, relationship nothing. She doubted she even really had any friends, friends that weren't at-least partially scared of her anyway.

What was the point of have anything if people lived in constant fear of you and your actions? In the end, there wasn't. Valken was right, all those random people that often called her a freak were right. Hell some of her guild members even call her a freak. There was really no point in proving them or anyone else wrong, especially when it was true.
And there's Mikael's window of opportunity to get into Sera's inner circle. A fellow vampire understands.. lol

The longest post I've written so far was that one in Excelius that told the story of Darius' little brother lol. I'm not sure how long that one was though. I'll have to go back and check.

Drakerus said:
The longest post I've written so far was that one in Excelius that told the story of Darius' little brother lol. I'm not sure how long that one was though. I'll have to go back and check.
985 words.

Wow I can scarcely imagine 2000 words lol.

Marshmallow said:
Thank you. ^^ I've been wanting to do a fairytale RP.
I would've invited you sooner had I known that. Though, be warned, OOC can get a bit extreme. Though as long as you're not easily offended it'll be fine ^-^. It's hilarious 90% if the time, really. The first post does not dissapoint in most of OOC being a meme.

femjapanriceball said:
Gajeel x Levy :P
Oh. Sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back