Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I may be without internet for a week as my internet company refuse to fix my modem when it is clearly on their end, so we are cancelling it and signing up elsewhere. :/

@HuorSpinks @Kayzo @Mitchs98 @Genon @Kyuubey @LeSoraAmari

This means probably not more then one post a day, or maybe every two :( using phone data and there aint much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
I may be without internet for a week as my internet company refuse to fix my modem when it is clearly on their end, so we are cancelling it and signing up elsewhere. :/
@HuorSpinks @Kayzo @Mitchs98 @Genon @Kyuubey @LeSoraAmari

This means probably not more then one post a day, or maybe every two :( using phone data and there aint much.
Aw :/ . Hopefully it won't take as long. Thanks for letting us know in advance tho.

rbshinichi said:
Lol he's character is all over the place. Hahaha he's interesting. Now it would be more interesting if they follow Mikael with @Britt\-21
It's probably due to his laid back personality, he just does whatever, whenever. xD

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]It's probably due to his laid back personality, he just does whatever, whenever. xD

[/QUOTE]
yeah he's probably like Gajeel in FT universe. Comes off a little rude but he's cool. :) Nice character!

HuorSpinks said:
@Salt Lord
You could roleplay on the 3Ds during that time? Dammit, it appears that I got my 3Ds a bit too late then D:

I was on Gaia Online as well! Those were the days indeed. I loved the dressing up, though I never got to roleplay there. My roleplaying all took place on Second Life, that was where I even learnt about roleplaying, metagaming, godmodding and character creation.

@Kyuubey

Lysora: Romance of the Detailed Roleplayers xD Look what your feels made me do. Type out a thousand word post just for you!
There were so many feels that I couldn't handle it and ended up hibernating! xD Lysora is wonderful, I'm flattered to be a part of it. c:

Kayzo said:
Because
school And thing I don't want to do. I just feel like staying in bed all day.
Ah, crap. |: Sorry about thing you don't want to do. ~ I have to take a long walk today along the nature trail and I always run into a spider web and freak out.

They're conspiring against me.

Wow. Adventure! Something my life is lacking!

Kyuubey said:
Ah, crap. |: Sorry about thing you don't want to do. ~ I have to take a long walk today along the nature trail and I always run into a spider web and freak out.
They're conspiring against me.

Oh

Kyuubey said:
Hey, if I'm going on a walk then you have no excuse!
Ooooh damn, but that requires getting up from bed. And getting up means exerting energy. I am conserving energy... too much carbon foot print we leave when we get out of bed. Lol

Killorkiller said:
I know the sign says you are open, but are you still accepting new characters?
Since it seems nobody responded to you, new characters are always welcome unless said otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back