Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I see. Sounds fun. I wonder if they do those here...

[/QUOTE]
I don't believe there are any quests on RPN. Not that I've seen, anyway. However, I can link a few good quests for you if you want. We'd have to do it in PM though, since posting it out here would violate the rules.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I tried that with Kayzo once and got a warning for it anyway. PMs don't protect me. D:

[/QUOTE]
Kayzo sent me a link to a hentai gif and she didn't get a warning...I think you just got unlucky. Lol.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I think I just get more attention because the staff doesn't like me.

[/QUOTE]
Why wouldn't they like you? O.o

Mitchs98 said:
Why wouldn't they like you? O.o
Remember when the site's chat was still up? Sometimes it got so bad that they had to clear it, and sometimes they got so bad with clearing it we began irritating them on purpose.

Those were the times.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Remember when the site's chat was still up? Sometimes it got so bad that they had to clear it, and sometimes they got so bad with clearing it we began irritating them on purpose.
Those were the times.

[/QUOTE]
I never used the sites chat. Was it even up in November?

Original - Terrene Spire[/URL]

Original - Sèvis Loa

Original - You're A Dungeon Final Boss!

Possession Quest (No SV... you are the Zombie)

Bang Baby [A Static Shock Quest]

Original - Ascalon: Bullshit Monsters are Real, and Now They're Your Problem!

The Epic of Cirno! [Touhou/Tales of Symphonia]

Flandre's Quest (Touhou/Skyrim) World 4 (Madness Quest)

And those are all the ones I can think of off the top of my head, and that's only counting Sufficient Velocity quests. There are plenty more on SpaceBattles, but I'm not involved in any of them.

Also, if you look up SpaceBattles, make sure it's forums.spacebattles.com . spacebattles.com is something related, but different.

I stared role-playing on Gaia Online. Those were the days xD . I even joined a kingdom Hearts rp guild. It was so much fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
Honestly, you have implicitly consented to receiving information on these quests through these posts. You're clearly interested, and I'm not just some advertiser. If what I'm about to do in this post is advertising, then I've avoided the biggest problem with advertising by not annoying you.
So, without further ado:

Original - Terrene Spire

Original - Sèvis Loa

Original - You're A Dungeon Final Boss!

Possession Quest (No SV... you are the Zombie)

Bang Baby [A Static Shock Quest]

Original - Ascalon: Bullshit Monsters are Real, and Now They're Your Problem!

The Epic of Cirno! [Touhou/Tales of Symphonia]

Flandre's Quest (Touhou/Skyrim) World 4 (Madness Quest)

And those are all the ones I can think of off the top of my head, and that's only counting Sufficient Velocity quests. There are plenty more on SpaceBattles, but I'm not involved in any of them.

Also, if you look up SpaceBattles, make sure it's forums.spacebattles.com . spacebattles.com is something related, but different.
I guess so. But I'll read those when I'm not exhausted. I think I'm gonna go to bed. G'night~

@Salt Lord

You could roleplay on the 3Ds during that time? Dammit, it appears that I got my 3Ds a bit too late then D:

I was on Gaia Online as well! Those were the days indeed. I loved the dressing up, though I never got to roleplay there. My roleplaying all took place on Second Life, that was where I even learnt about roleplaying, metagaming, godmodding and character creation.

@Kyuubey

Lysora: Romance of the Detailed Roleplayers xD Look what your feels made me do. Type out a thousand word post just for you!

I made my Avatar look like kite from .hack but people just kept making fun of me :( . I spent so much time grinding for gold.

Drakerus said:
I made my Avatar look like kite from .hack but people just kept making fun of me :( . I spent so much time grinding for gold.
I finally got a grunny and then forgot my password ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back