Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
That would be what always accepting implies, my friend ^-^. But seriously, we tottally are. Join the meme bro!
Back in the day of the Wii you used a controller for the Miiverse. Cause. Wii lacked a touchscreen.
I didn't use the Wii for Miiverse. I used a 3DS. I only started roleplaying in 2012 or something.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I didn't use the Wii for Miiverse. I used a 3DS. I only started roleplaying in 2012 or something.

[/QUOTE]
I never used the Wii. :P . I started roleplaying like, 7+ years ago back on Neopets. xD

@Salt Lord @Mitchs98

I began verbally roleplaying with kids on the bus back in summer camp when I was in elementary school. I didn't quite know what it was back then, so we called it "imagination games." Then in high school I began engaging in more serious roleplays over Steam text chat with my real life friends. Then I moved on to the Sufficient Velocity forums (my first one was a Dragon Ball roleplay called Dragon Ball: Chronicles. It died in November), then I expanded into SpaceBattles, and finally, on the advice of one of the former Dragon Ball Chronicles GMs, I came here.

EDIT: I now mantain three accounts all named Genon, and actively contribute to roleplays and quests on all three forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
@Salt Lord @Mitchs98
I began verbally roleplaying with kids on the bus back in summer camp when I was in elementary school. I didn't quite know what it was back then, so we called it "imagination games." Then in high school I began engaging in more serious roleplays over Steam text chat with my real life friends. Then I moved on to the Sufficient Velocity forums (my first one was a Dragon Ball roleplay called Dragon Ball: Chronicles. It died in November), then I expanded into SpaceBattles, and finally, on the advice of one of the former Dragon Ball Chronicles GMs, I came here.

EDIT: I now mantain three accounts all named Genon, and actively contribute to roleplays and quests on all three forums.
That's a lot of involvement in imagination games. :o

And wow guys, this time difference is getting into me, I wake up to tons of posts to read, but when I'm awake no one is up to talk to. hahah :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I don't understand how Ophelia would know he's looking for her with this post...

[/QUOTE]
She wouldn't. I just mentioned you so you know my character is looking for her. And in that case, she wouldn't do something so out of the ordinary like invoking Fairy law or disappearing or something like that. :) I apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. :)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]That's a lot of involvement in imagination games. :o

[/QUOTE]
Indeed. So, about Miiverse. Was there anything particularly good? Or was it all just the bottom 90% of Sturgeon's Law?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Neopets...?

[/QUOTE]
Used to be the best site 5ever.

Zuka said:
NEOPETS! HOLY HELL that takes me back. computer class at school, fudging time
Neopets USED to be good, then viacom murdered it :/

rbshinichi said:
And wow guys, this time difference is getting into me, I wake up to tons of posts to read, but when I'm awake no one is up to talk to. hahah :
She wouldn't. I just mentioned you so you know my character is looking for her. And in that case, she wouldn't do something so out of the ordinary like invoking Fairy law or disappearing or something like that. :) I apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. :)
There was no inconvenience. Thank you~

Genon said:
Indeed. So, about Miiverse. Was there anything particularly good? Or was it all just the bottom 90% of Sturgeon's Law?
Most of it was Pokemon bullshit, and honestly, I was involved in a lot of that. But my tastes became a bit more refined and I learned how to not be that edgy asshole. But there were some good ones, and those are the ones I wish I could do again.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Foopets used to be good, till they made it "pay to play" xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Neopets started heavily moderating EVERYTHING. Like. You had to be careful to even make a combat scene, or even hint at getting anywhere near serious enough for a fade to black scene. Hell you couldn't even MENTION fade to black without getting a warning. You literally got warnings for mentioning killing something. Or dying.

In short they turned it to shit and I went elsewhere.

Mitchs98 said:
Yeah. Neopets started heavily moderating EVERYTHING. Like. You had to be careful to even make a combat scene, or even hint at getting anywhere near serious enough for a fade to black scene. Hell you couldn't even MENTION fade to black without getting a warning. You literally got warnings for mentioning killing something. Or dying.
In short they turned it to shit and I went elsewhere.
Sounds like how Miiverse was when I first started roleplaying there. I had to deal with the strictness because I didn't know of anywhere else to go.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Dang... I only got banned for cursing someone out on foopets and that was it xD

[/QUOTE]
lol cursing has its own curse

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Sounds like how Miiverse was when I first started roleplaying there. I had to deal with the strictness because I didn't know of anywhere else to go.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Sufficient Velocity and its sister forum, SpaceBattles, are more about quests than roleplays. The roleplaying community on both sites is rather small, so I jumped at the chance to get involved with this site due to its roleplay focus.

*pauses for a moment*

Do you know what quests are, by the way?

Genon said:
Yeah, Sufficient Velocity and its sister forum, SpaceBattles, are more about quests than roleplays. The roleplaying community on both sites is rather small, so I jumped at the chance to get involved with this site due to its roleplay focus.
*pauses for a moment*

Do you know what quests are, by the way?
Well, I know what a quest in the general fantasy setting is, but if 'quest' has a different meaning in terms of roleplaying, then I have no idea.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, I know what a quest in the general fantasy setting is, but if 'quest' has a different meaning in terms of roleplaying, then I have no idea.

[/QUOTE]
A quest in terms of interactive fiction is basically a choose your own adventure story where the actions of the protagonist are voted on by the readers.

Genon said:
A quest in terms of interactive fiction is basically a choose your own adventure story where the actions of the protagonist are voted on by the readers.
I see. Sounds fun. I wonder if they do those here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back