Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Snow? Northern Australia? Ha!
oh @Salt Lord is Alfie actually in Chris's house? Like physically? If Kelica peered around would she be able to see him?

Also he can take all emotions yeah? Love, anger, saddness etc but prefers the more positive forms over the negative? Does that mean he could...you know...absorb 'love' energy? Maybe he should hang around SerMilKen more xD
'Love energy' oh yes~. ....I hate myself sometimes. Lol.

Zuka said:
Snow? Northern Australia? Ha!
oh @Salt Lord is Alfie actually in Chris's house? Like physically? If Kelica peered around would she be able to see him?

Also he can take all emotions yeah? Love, anger, saddness etc but prefers the more positive forms over the negative? Does that mean he could...you know...absorb 'love' energy? Maybe he should hang around SerMilKen more xD
No, he only knocked on the door from the outside, waiting for an answer.

Exactly. But he can't hang around something he doesn't know about.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]He prefers to steal it out of the air than from a dick, thank you very much.

[/QUOTE]
Who said it wouldn't be in the air? (>u>)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]HE'S SO MISUNDERSTOOD

[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

Also. I'm amazed we still get people joining with this OOC we have going on at times. Seriously. xD .

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]HE'S SO MISUNDERSTOOD

[/QUOTE]
Alfie: "Yes, Yes, shower me in your emotion!! Give me your love, all of it!! I can take it...all of it!"

I'ma stop now.

Mitchs98 said:
Indeed.
Also. I'm amazed we still get people joining with this OOC we have going on at times. Seriously. xD .
I think the things we talk about are why people bother in the first place.

Zuka said:
Alfie: "Yes, Yes, shower me in your emotion!! Give me your love, all of it!! I can take it...all of it!"
I'ma stop now.
Please do. D:

Zuka said:
I'ma stop now.
My very vivid imagination is great at times like this ^-^.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I think the things we talk about are why people bother in the first place.
Please do. D:

[/QUOTE]
Possibly, tbh. xD . We've recieved likes from staff before so we're doing something right lmao.

Zuka said:
I'ma stop now.
That made me laugh more then I actually thought I would

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I think the things we talk about are why people bother in the first place.

[/QUOTE]
I know when I saw the OOC I wanted join the banter

Mitchs98 said:
My very vivid imagination is great at times like this ^-^.
Possibly, tbh. xD . We've recieved likes from staff before so we're doing something right lmao.
I'm so glad this site is different from Miiverse. If we had been doing this there, we'd have been perma banned before the roleplay even took off.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm so glad this site is different from Miiverse. If we had been doing this there, we'd have been perma banned before the roleplay even took off.

[/QUOTE]
Miiverse?

purplepanda288 said:
Miiverse?
Nintendo's sad excuse for a social media. That's where I began roleplaying, but last year's redesign makes things impossible. That's why I came here.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Nintendo's sad excuse for a social media. That's where I began roleplaying, but last year's redesign makes things impossible. That's why I came here.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm weird

[QUOTE="Lord Chaos](how does one enter the tournament)
@whoever can answer my question

[/QUOTE]
Too late for that, I believe.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Nintendo's sad excuse for a social media. That's where I began roleplaying, but last year's redesign makes things impossible. That's why I came here.

[/QUOTE]
You could actually roleplay on Miiverse? How?

All I see in Miiverse is gaming and... showing off your games?

HuorSpinks said:
You could actually roleplay on Miiverse? How?
All I see in Miiverse is gaming and... showing off your games?
You could comment (the equivalent of a post) on a post (something like a mini thread), and posts were made on communities, which were the equivalent of forums.

Mitchs98 said:
I think the better question here is..how the hell did you stand RPing VIA a controller?
I used a 3DS. You can type on the touch screens.

Controller?

Killorkiller said:
I know the sign says you are open, but are you still accepting new characters?
That would be what always accepting implies, my friend ^-^. But seriously, we tottally are. Join the meme bro!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I used a 3DS. You can type on the touch screens.
Controller?

[/QUOTE]
Back in the day of the Wii you used a controller for the Miiverse. Cause. Wii lacked a touchscreen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back