Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
rbshinichi said:
Mikael backed off with a pitcher of Lemon fused drink. Looking at the redhead who regained her consciousness he took a glass from the bar. Poured a few volume of the mix into it and enjoyed it himself. He then placed the pitcher near the group. He walked towards the request board and pulled one of the fliers off. He quickly hid it under his cloak.
As the commotion at the bar continues Mika vanishes out of the guild hall door. He started towards the arena again, while occasionally stopping and asking people for directions. He found himself standing on the entrance of the arena once again. He looked up to the crowds, left and then right. "This is brilliant, now how would I know who the guild master is from all of these people? I should have asked Lavender how to find the master. " thinking this he shook his head. "I am not a smart man." Mikael, tends to forget small details like that, small but important details, like directions.He scanned through the people and tried to look at old, mean, and strong looking person from the crowd. A guild master.

@Salt Lord
I don't understand how Ophelia would know he's looking for her with this post...

Drakerus said:
Would it be a stretch to assume that Conway would visit Ren in the infirmary?
Not really.

I didn't read the entire discussion on the whole 'rolling for fairy law', however you have to keep in mind a few things. Being able to use a spell is NOT the same as being able to use it well. I told Sora something similar in regards to his Satan Soul. A spell is a spell, and even fairy law can be absolute garbage if cast by a mediocre mage. They made this fact abundantly clear in the anime after all. It seems a common issue where people think their characters can use spells in the same way characters in the show did. Gotta always remember to scale the spell in proportion to your character's ability. I mean, if you gave Fairy Law to Tanari it wouldn't even be a fraction as powerful if cast by someone like Gilad.

Colt556 said:
I didn't read the entire discussion on the whole 'rolling for fairy law', however you have to keep in mind a few things. Being able to use a spell is NOT the same as being able to use it well. I told Sora something similar in regards to his Satan Soul. A spell is a spell, and even fairy law can be absolute garbage if cast by a mediocre mage. They made this fact abundantly clear in the anime after all. It seems a common issue where people think their characters can use spells in the same way characters in the show did. Gotta always remember to scale the spell in proportion to your character's ability. I mean, if you gave Fairy Law to Tanari it wouldn't even be a fraction as powerful if cast by someone like Gilad.
* noddes silently*

Zuka said:
I was going to check. I estimated it was like 2/3pm? Figured the tournament started midday
Tournament started at like, 10 AM, yeah. It'd probably be around 2:30 at the latest. After all, we still have to do the rest of the matches to decide a winner.

Are we still doing that big shot round or nah? xD

Mitchs98 said:
Tournament started at like, 10 AM, yeah. It'd probably be around 2:30 at the latest. After all, we still have to do the rest of the matches to decide a winner.

Mitchs98 said:
well we can probablu scale it back to midday in that case, just make it lunch rather then dinner @Isune

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Probably.
I love how as GM, your response to everything arc related or magic related is like, yeah, probs. Maybe. I guess. So like *shrug* I find it hilarious when some GM's are like "this is happening right now, at this minute, so strap in and post EXACTLY what I tell you to. Oh this is group RP not my personal story? Buckle up!"

Mitchs98 said:
I can assure you Tanari has not been fighting for four hours.

Colt556 said:
2 Hrs seems a resonable length of time for some combantants to hit hard, pass out, go to infirmary to get patched up and return to watch. I imagine Kelica and Chris's round going for like 10mins at most, Valken and Sera maybe 30mins?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
I love how as GM, your response to everything arc related or magic related is like, yeah, probs. Maybe. I guess. So like *shrug* I find it hilarious when some GM's are like "this is happening right now, at this minute, so strap in and post EXACTLY what I tell you to. Oh this is group RP not my personal story? Buckle up!"
When I say sandbox style RP, I mean it :P . I don't like GM's that do that either, at all, unless absolutely nessacary. They're the bane of my exsistance ^-^. Even worse when I have to fine tune a sheet to meet their needs specifically when the sheet itself nor anywhere else states it.

Colt556 said:
._...point taken. Idk. I'm not good at manging time in RP's. *shrug*.

Zuka said:
2 Hrs seems a resonable length of time for some combantants to hit hard, pass out, go to infirmary to get patched up and return to watch. I imagine Kelica and Chris's round going for like 10mins at most, Valken and Sera maybe 30mins?
Makes more sense than my initial four hours, xD .

Zuka said:
I have been in other role play sites that just sucked the life out of me. The GM there like wanted us to make our characters exactly how they wanted them

Last edited by a moderator:
Handling time isn't that difficult, really. Tanari and Hibiki's fight would only be like 20-30 minutes at max. However other people are technically in the future. Basically, at the time of the latest posts after the infirmary n shit, Tanari's fight is over. It's been over. While they're faffing about Tanari's probably off nursing her wounds or something.

In short, when I write a post it's in the same time period as when Kelica and Chris were fighting. or seras and valken. When you guys write a post it's after all the first round matches have already ended.

Colt556 said:
Handling time isn't that difficult, really. Tanari and Hibiki's fight would only be like 20-30 minutes at max. However other people are technically in the future. Basically, at the time of the latest posts after the infirmary n shit, Tanari's fight is over. It's been over. While they're faffing about Tanari's probably off nursing her wounds or something.
In short, when I write a post it's in the same time period as when Kelica and Chris were fighting. or seras and valken. When you guys write a post it's after all the first round matches have already ended.
So by that logic aidens and Adrain's match is in the past, right?

Rhodus said:
Alicia v Alfie: Alicia
Lyra v Yuna: Lyra

Kim v Eias: Kim

Sera v Valken: Tie

Auren v Lysander: Auren

Chris v Kelica: Chris (I think?)

I think that's all so far...
Mizuki won, and so did Momo

Rhodus said:
Alicia v Alfie: Alicia
Lyra v Yuna: Lyra

Kim v Eias: Kim

Sera v Valken: Tie

Auren v Lysander: Auren

Chris v Kelica: Chris (I think?)

I think that's all so far...
Tanari is going to be the victor out of her match with Hibiki after my next post as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back