Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's also to be noted that those spells were used in times of dire need, not because someone rolled them and gets to use them.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
On second thought, it's worth considering that spells like Fairy Law and Grimoire Law are like critical successes in this case. It's far more likely that I'll get a middling or non-cheap spell, and if I roll a crit success in a d20 RP, it's the same thing.
My answer remains the same. I'm not allowing it. If he DID ever use it it would likely kill him from the amount of magic it would use.

Mitchs98 said:
My answer remains the same. I'm not allowing it. If he DID ever use it it would likely kill him from the amount of magic it would use.
Hm...wasn't aware that one could die from magic overuse. But you're the GM, so that's fine. I'll leave the spells on the list, but if I get that roll I'll ignore it.

Genon said:
Hm...wasn't aware that one could die from magic overuse. But you're the GM, so that's fine. I'll leave the spells on the list, but if I get that roll I'll ignore it.
Yeah. At one point in the Zeref arc one of them nearly died from it..I forgot who. But it is possible since it ties in with a magic users life force.

Genon said:
Yeah. For wizards, magic energy is equatable to life energy, so overuse of magic could most certainly lead to death.

Kyuubey said:
Not sure if I feel comfortable with someone just 'being able to roll and use a spell like Fairy Law'. -That- seems like too much.
@Mitchs98 perhaps I just misread things then xD but I thought it was, I actually only read what Kyuubey tagged me in since that was the latest notification I got for this thread, since I was working on a CS for three + hours xD

Kyuubey said:
I still don't agree. Especially since if it's a 100 years from now; there would be nobody to have learned that spell from besides Mavis.
Well anyone who could even teach the spell are dead. Mavis is of course, Mavis. Makarov could use it and if I remember correctly, Laxus could too~

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if the Three Great Fairy Magics were literally only fragments of a time since past now. They're kings of spells, practically unrivalled. There is no way they could be used unless the Mage had PHENOMENAL magical power. It's also to take note that Makarov has only ever been able to use Law, imagine if he could use all three lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Fairy Law was just a variation of 'Law', the black magic that Mavis used to

Defeat the skeleton dragon

Drakerus said:
I thought Fairy Law was just a variation of 'Law', the black magic that Mavis used to
It is. Kind of.

"Fairy Law (妖精の法律, フェアリーロウ, Fearī Rō) is one of the "Three Great Fairy Magics" distinct to the Fairy Tail Guild, and an improved version of Law."

Fairy Law

Drakerus said:
technically they're two different spells. Mavis used Law to sanctify the evil within Yuri, the Tenrou Jade that turned him into the skeletal dragon and caused him to rampage all over Magnolia. Law was a Black Arts spell that destroys anything the user wants destroyed. But, takes 10 years to perfect. Mavis payed the price for not training properly and thus became unable to age and mature.

Upon founding Fairy Tail she produced the Three Great Fairy Magics. Fairy Law was set on the foundation of Law, she worked to take the penalty away from it for its future usage.

Leo Radomir]i assume that means i can't enter [/QUOTE] Sadly no. There's always the grand magic games after [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18115-salt-lord/ said:
@Salt Lord[/URL] 's arc.

Mitchs98 said:
Yeah. They do. Oxygen isn't magical, so, :P
purplepanda288 said:
Another magic change, this time God slayer magic. Aiden immediately jumped to the side. He held out his hands and poured a large amount of magic into this spell. " lost magic! Open malevolent Gate of time! " now after three years he was able to open this gate. The gate of time, a gate that can let the caster into the celestial spirit world. Once Aiden opened the gate he completely disappeared.
Shen and long had jumped to the oppeset side of the air flow. Long took this opportunity to attack, his hands were interlocked with each other.
" Inferno." Fire speared around the two spirit and the opponent. The oxygen in the barrier started to plummet. As the green fire grew the rate of the oxygen of the room lowered.
Pretty sure we've established that oxygen in the barriers is not limited

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23583-rhodus/ said:
@Rhodus[/URL]
Not long. Probably. We'll see.
Would it be a stretch to assume that Conway would visit Ren in the infirmary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back