Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Indeed they do. But using clearly twice in one sentence is a sin. D:<

[/QUOTE]
I genuinely feel bad for the staff that reads over our thread but is adverse to the things we discuss. Oh well, such is life.

Drakerus said:
*gasp*
WE'RE ALL BEING MONITORED!
My avatar speaks truth.

rbshinichi said:
lol I was surprised you didn't get any. I posted once about $3xuaL desires and I got scolded. hahah
It's a decently fairly common occourance on this thread, tbh.

Who classifies mages btw? I believe in the FT universe, the guild classifies their own mages, by tests or exams of sorts... is that right? :D I was just curious. hahah @Mitchs98

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Yes they do.
cool. :) And as of the moment, we don't have a request board that specifies job on FT guild right? So we're free to make up job requests? Planning to take one on before we move on to the next arc. :)

Bolts said:
Does that mean that Eias should not be classified since she is not in a guild?
Not officially I think. But we should keep in mind that the outcome of the tests largely rely on the magical prowess and abilities of the wizards, so even without doing the actual test but you know the mage can pass it, then we could classify that mage, UNOFFICIALLY of course. :)

rbshinichi said:
cool. :) And as of the moment, we don't have a request board that specifies job on FT guild right? So we're free to make up job requests? Planning to take one on before we move on to the next arc. :)
Jobs are completely character created unless they involve the arc directly, mostly due to me being lazy.

rbshinichi said:
Not officially I think. But we should keep in mind that the outcome of the tests largely rely on the magical prowess and abilities of the wizards, so even without doing the actual test but you know the mage can pass it, then we could classify that mage, UNOFFICIALLY of course. :)
What this guy said.

Cool. I figured that since she doesn't have much ability for magic she should be labeled as c class but she is pretty smart in what she would do therefor she could be close to b if she had more magic control and all that junk.

Procrastination + new game = very difficult to actually make up posts.

Also, Mitch, those barriers allow oxygen through right? Because if not both Hibiki and Tanari are fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back