Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My friend made me die xD .

STUDENT: Sir, can I ask a question?

TEACHER: Yes!

STUDENT: How do you put an elephant inside a fridge?

TEACHER: I don't know.

STUDENT: It's easy, you just open the fridge and put it in. I have another question!

TEACHER: Ok, ask.

STUDENT: How to put a donkey inside the fridge?

TEACHER: It's easy, you just open the fridge and put it in.

STUDENT: No sir, You just open the fridge take out the elephant and put it in.

TEACHER: Ooh...ok!!

STUDENT: Let me ask another one. If all the animals went to the lion's birthday party, and one animal went missing which one would it be? TEACHER: The lion of course! Because it wud eat all the animals.

STUDENT: No sir, it is the donkey becoz it's still inside the fridge.

TEACHER: Are you kidding me?

STUDENT: No sir, 1 last question.

TEACHER: Ok!

STUDENT: If there's a river full of crocodiles and you wanted to cross, how would you?

TEACHER: There's no way, I would need a boat to cross.

STUDENT: No sir, you just swim and cross it because all the animals went to the lion's birthday party.

Reading it on a computer screen must make things a lot less funny than they really are. ._.

Mitchs98 said:
Ikr. Just imagining it go down is still hilarious, xD
Oh god I thought ChriscaBrina was an interesting ship, you just opened up SerMilken @Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
On that note, Lysora have so many issues. But I have faith in them. They will prevail, and fill us with feels in the meantime!

Zuka said:
Oh god I thought ChriscaBrina was an interesting ship, you just opened up SerMilken @Kayzo
Kayzo said:
I can dig it
Ehehehe seems legit. Tottally had to do it.

HuorSpinks said:
Award for most entertaining fight. I loved it :D
^-^ thanks. It fit Sera's personality better than trying to cover herself up, for sure, xD .

HuorSpinks said:
On that note, Lysora have so many issues. But I have faith in them. They will prevail, and fill us with feels in the meantime!
if kelica and chris can get back together after almost killing one another im sure you'll be fine

Zuka said:
Valken - Not so Intense Care Infirmary

Valken turned his head as he realised that the lady he had been facing was placed right beside him. What's this? Lost?! He couldn't fathom it. Then he remembered why his head hurt. He took a quite deliberate sideways glance at Millie's jigglebells, I mean, they were nice....so soft and round and...wait, what were they discussing again? Oh yeah, that's right, he had a new found fear of heights. Wonderful. Though when Sera offered to take Millie off of him, he only grinned darkly back at her. "Trust me, only a guy as amazing as me can satisify this one..

although, if you wanted we can put that to the test..." Grin only spreading further on his face. He had found quiet a nice breath of fresh air in this Fairytail guild. She was like Ferra only worse...much worse. Which was great.

@Kayzo @Mitchs98
@Kayzo meanwhile Millie be like: Where's my say in this?!?

xD

Kayzo said:
I'M TOTALLY DOWN FOR COMPETITION. ESPECIALLY SINCE IM NOT THE ONE COMPETING
......you do know she'll be the one being 'tested' on, right? xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back