Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HEYA LOVELIES I'LL WORK ON MY POST IN A BIT *Screams and wails, voice cracks slightly. Smiles and then flies away*

Put in lots of thoughts and feels, like, really explain the thought process your character is going through. Don't have to do that in every single post though, just once would do, with vague references in subsequent posts otherwise you'd look like you're repeating stuff.

Also, describe the environment, the background, the sights, sounds, smells. All that. Gives us a feel of the environment, of what your character is currently experiencing.

HuorSpinks said:
Put in lots of thoughts and feels, like, really explain the thought process your character is going through. Don't have to do that in every single post though, just once would do, with vague references in subsequent posts otherwise you'd look like you're repeating stuff.
Also, describe the environment, the background, the sights, sounds, smells. All that. Gives us a feel of the environment, of what your character is currently experiencing.
Feels. C:

Good explanation though. ~ Couldn't have said it better. ^

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I'll try

[/QUOTE]
Just ease yourself into it. ( I have a feeling Mitch is going to think something dirty when he reads that. )

Slowly work on adding detail and such every post until you feel more comfortable with it and it comes easier to you.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I'll try

[/QUOTE]
Yep, no pressure. Just write as much as you feel like writing, adding a little more detail each time with each post. Soon before you know it you'll end up with 1k words in a post haha.

Kyuubey said:
Just ease yourself into it. ( I have a feeling Mitch is going to think something dirty when he reads that. )
Slowly work on adding detail and such every post until you feel more comfortable with it and it comes easier to you.
WELL I DIDN'T UNTIL I READ THE TEXT IN BRACKETS. This is your fault, this time.

HuorSpinks said:
Yep, no pressure. Just write as much as you feel like writing, adding a little more detail each time with each post. Soon before you know it you'll end up with 1k words in a post haha.
1K words in a post is a bit.... over detailed. Lol

But yeah. That works.

Mitchs98 said:
I've written 2k words once when I got bored. Lol.
Wow. You're bored and got 2k words out of your mind? Seriously that's amazing. When I'm bored I only have two thoughts to watch anime and to answer the question "to eat or not to eat".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back