Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
We are sorry USER: Mitchs98
But we have detected your excessive use of the like button and have removed your account's ability to do so. However, you may still give other types of ratings to posts.

kappa
My like button for EVERYTHING is gone. Rating posts included. It randomly appears then poofs.

@Mitchs98 You're all rubbing off on me and have turned one of my precious characters into a pervert. Congratulations. >:C

>sobs on the inside

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I like drunk Lyra, but I can't rate posts anymore for whatever reason ;-;
Like, does it like suck to like not be able to like vote and stuff? Like I can't even like imagine it.

Bolts said:
Like, does it like suck to like not be able to like vote and stuff? Like I can't even like imagine it.
Yes. Yes it does ;-;. I like giving my opinion damn you D:. But relogging fixed it :3

HuorSpinks said:
It was so cute! They were both so red!
A far more positive event that can be named a Red Wedding.
The Red Wedding was a beautiful event! So much singing, so much food! So much...death.

WITH THAT I AM BACK

LeSoraAmari said:
The Red Wedding was a beautiful event! So much singing, so much food! So much...death.
WITH THAT I AM BACK
BUT LYSORA CAN TURN IT INTO SOMETHING WONDERFUL...

Without the death. And blood.

Kyuubey said:
BUT LYSORA CAN TURN IT INTO SOMETHING WONDERFUL...
Without the death. And blood.
One can only hope as such. But I doubt someone would brutally murder them both on their wedding day anyway. They're too precious~

LeSoraAmari said:
One can only hope as such. But I doubt someone would brutally murder them both on their wedding day anyway. They're too precious~
Aw, we're precious. c: PRECIOUSSSSS.

HuorSpinks said:
Good Lord, if Fairy Tail were to take place in Westeros...
I don't even want to imagine that. Oh god. It's too much to think about!

Kyuubey said:
Aw, we're precious. c: PRECIOUSSSSS.
I don't even want to imagine that. Oh god. It's too much to think about!
They're going to be the most beautiful family in Fiore :D All the precious! All the feels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back