Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am getting stupid... i am reading trying to keep up.

And then i enjoy reading and then i forget to post.. i am not a smart man. Hahah

rbshinichi said:
I am getting stupid... i am reading trying to keep up.
And then i enjoy reading and then i forget to post.. i am not a smart man. Hahah
Sometimes that happens to me. Posts here can get really fun to read. :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Sometimes that happens to me. Posts here can get really fun to read. :D

[/QUOTE]
Haha yep. I will jump in when I get a hold of a computer.. hard to post in phone.

So right now.. my charcter is just a mysterious fellow roaming around.

Mitchs98 said:
Why though 0:
Because I dont have lavender doing anything simply because she's not one to do all this stuff, I'm just sitting here and watching others have fun and fool around..I kinda feel left out

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Because I dont have lavender doing anything simply because she's not one to do all this stuff, I'm just sitting here and watching others have fun and fool around..I kinda feel left out

[/QUOTE]
Well, if these battles can finish up in a day or two, there's the parade. Everyone has fun there. :D

And if you want interaction, you need to make a scene. I dunno, some sort of running into someone or even accidentally attacking them because they bumped into you. I've learned that you can't just have someone sit down and expect them to come up and talk to you.

that's the thing, I cant jump in or cause something because Lavender isnt one to cause a ruckus. I cant jump in cause everyone seems to be in this tournament thing :/ I dont even know who's free since I kinda gave up reading the main thread

[QUOTE="Britt-21]that's the thing, I cant jump in or cause something because Lavender isnt one to cause a ruckus. I cant jump in cause everyone seems to be in this tournament thing :/ I dont even know who's free since I kinda gave up reading the main thread

[/QUOTE]
Another thing you can't do is to stop reading the main thread. If you don't know what's happening, you can't have interaction.

If Lavender isn't the type, then my only solution is to fix that. As mentioned above, no one will run up to you and talk to you. And I'm fairly sure that if you ask who's free, someone will answer.

Yeah..I kinda did that PAGES ago and no one said anything so I gave up, Salt :/

I stopped reading the main thread because it seemed like nothing but fighting and it was boring me.. (I'm not trying to get attention or anything i'm just telling you how I feel, i'm trying to avoid the pity crap that I used to do when I was younger)

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Yeah..I kinda did that PAGES ago and no one said anything so I gave up, Salt :/
I stopped reading the main thread because it seemed like nothing but fighting and it was boring me.. (I'm not trying to get attention or anything i'm just telling you how I feel, i'm trying to avoid the pity crap that I used to do when I was younger)

[/QUOTE]
A change is gonna come... haha kidding ..

wanna stir something up? My character is free. And I'm planning to jump in...once... this black out is over that is.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Yeah..I kinda did that PAGES ago and no one said anything so I gave up, Salt :/

[/QUOTE]
Well, how many times did you ask? Sometimes posts just get lost in the mosh pit that is this OOC. :v

Well of course it's gonna be nothing but fighting! It's a tournament! (I didn't think you wanted pity. I'm past assuming things like that.)

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I asked about 2-3 times in a short period frame.

[/QUOTE]
There's your problem.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]it was on 2 pages that were back to back with eachother though

[/QUOTE]
his name is Mikael La Viere. A vampire like Sera... right now he's around the arena watching the games. Where's your character? I'm thinking of wandering around. He's guildless at the moment.. but he will be interested with fairy tail

@purplepanda288

So I'm assuming that you're just writing what Aiden will do if Adrian doesn't react when he casts Urano Metria? Because frankly, I would have Adrian punch Aiden in the face or kick him in the crotch mid-cast or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
rbshinichi said:
his name is Mikael La Viere. A vampire like Sera... right now he's around the arena watching the games. Where's your character? I'm thinking of wandering around. He's guildless at the moment.. but he will be interested with fairy tail
I had lavender sitting outside her house since she's been relaxing. She had gone on a mission and was tired so :P but yeah, I could get her up and about if you'd like

Genon said:
@purplepanda288
So I'm assuming that you're just writing what Aiden will do if Adrian doesn't react when he casts Urano Metria? Because frankly, I would have Adrian punch Aiden in the face or kick him in the crotch mid-cast or something.
It's there a barrier thats between the two? Adrien pushed back the barrier that Aiden pushed back

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I had lavender sitting outside her house since she's been relaxing. She had gone on a mission and was tired so :P but yeah, I could get her up and about if you'd like

[/QUOTE]
I'll post in a minute, I'll just read the last pages of the thread to catch up..

purplepanda288 said:
It's there a barrier thats between the two? Adrien pushed back the barrier that Aiden pushed back
Well it's Adrian's barrier. He can just dissolve it if he wants.

@purplepanda288

EDIT (in another post so you see it): You know, that barrier's shooting towards Aiden right now. Won't it knock him out of the arena if he doesn't find a way to break it or push it back? Or will Urano Metria just tear through it?

Is it just me or does the like button no longer exsist?

Edit: nvm site was being a butt.

Genon said:
@purplepanda288
EDIT (in another post so you see it): You know, that barrier's shooting towards Aiden right now. Won't it knock him out of the arena if he doesn't find a way to break it or push it back? Or will Urano Metria just tear through it?
Well, there is 283 Chinese constellations attacking A. Adrian B. Every thing in front the of the two aidens. So yes it would tear right though it

Mitchs98 said:
Is it just me or does the like button no longer exsist?
Edit: nvm site was being a butt.
We are sorry USER: Mitchs98

But we have detected your excessive use of the like button and have removed your account's ability to do so. However, you may still give other types of ratings to posts.

kappa

Drakerus said:
We are sorry USER: Mitchs98
But we have detected your excessive use of the like button and have removed your account's ability to do so. However, you may still give other types of ratings to posts.

kappa
BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hue.

UGUGHGUGHGU

I wanna make a post but Zuka won't be on for another while, and I'm not sure if Kelica attacked because of the negativity or not. If that isn't the reason, the post I have typed won't matter, but if it is, the post does matter. WHAT DO I DOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back