Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
@Mitchs98
@purplepanda288

Damn, this thread moves too fast for me. I don't think I have the time for this arena match, but at the same time I want to see where it goes...
You know Aiden would of been screwed if you didn't attack him first. The star rode he's using has to touch the magic of the person he's try to transform into.

purplepanda288 said:
You know Aiden would of been screwed if you didn't attack him first. The star rode he's using has to touch the magic of the person he's try to transform into.
I had Adrian attack him first because otherwise it would have turned into a staring contest for 20 posts. I wouldn't have if it were, say, a video game.

@PeteTSs

Kelica and Chris had a falling out because they were thrown accidently into the same arena ring. Sabrina is going to leave and be like...what the hell happened between you guys?

Zuka said:
@PeteTSs
Kelica and Chris had a falling out because they were thrown accidently into the same arena ring. Sabrina is going to leave and be like...what the hell happened between you guys?
xD She be like 'dafuq happened to u two?'

Zuka said:
@PeteTSs
If they had a falling out over a for-funsies fight match they clearly weren't destined for greatness to begin with.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I feel like dropping out of this rp.. I dun wanna though but I also want to..

[/QUOTE]
Why though 0:

Kyuubey said:
Pfft. Sora was worse when she met Lysander.
Lysora. <3

ALL THE CHEEKS MUST BE BLUSHUUUUUU~
i mean that since a certain someone has not replied I haven't posted about not blushing :P

Bolts said:
i mean that since a certain someone has not replied I haven't posted about not blushing :P
Who is this certain someone? I'll go knock on their door. I'll kick it down.

IRL though, I wear blush to hide the fact that I blush extremely easily. :>

Kyuubey said:
Who is this certain someone? I'll go knock on their door. I'll kick it down.
IRL though, I wear blush to hide the fact that I blush extremely easily. :>
lol @purplepanda288 It's all good though. I've been in a slump all day today.

Kyuubey said:
TIME TO KICK IN THEIR DOOR!!!! GRAB THE PITCHFORKS!!!
nuuuuu! Then they will run and hide and Eias will never get her blood back to the rest of her body D:

PeteTSs said:
@LeSoraAmari Just to let you know that I've posted already
Yes I know, my apologies for not posting yesterday. There were things I had to do which made it unable for me to post yesterday.

I'll work on my post in a moment~

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Pfft. Sora was worse when she met Lysander.
Lysora. <3

ALL THE CHEEKS MUST BE BLUSHUUUUUU~
It was so cute! They were both so red!

A far more positive event that can be named a Red Wedding.

I think roleplaying is messing with my life. I just woke up from a dream where I was writing posts for this roleplay with characters no one's made... and in situations that haven't happened. Also, rather than writing the posts like normal, we were writing them with pencil and paper and they somehow showed up on the screen.

Aren't dreams the best? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back