Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
images

lolica lives

I am honestly super duper completely torn which Ship I want. D: Chris is so lovely and strong and angry and Lloyd is so protective and mysterious and way to old but still

Bloody hell Fairytail oc why you do dis to me, the ships hurt my heart

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides Kelica was the one that tried to kill Chris. Wouldn't it be better if she came?

@Isune

Alright I'ma lay down kind of what happened, at least what I was trying to convey. So Kelica and Chris were fighting as usual, he actually managed to get a decent hit on her. Remember pretty much this whole time Kelica has been happy, carefree, loving, affectionate etc. Kelica has always felt weak, unable to do anything, just being some weak mage with no real purpose. Her one job at Malina was to protect the forest and she couldn't even do that. She was frustrated.

Also at work their are dark energies floating around from Alfie because reasons.

Basically Kelica while sick and tired of being the weak one tapped into these powers. Think of it like, having no powers then being able to lift a car. She was overwhelmed, and unfortunately she loved the surge she just wanted more and more, to be even more powerful, to be the most poweful. She didn't even see Chris, just some obsticle in her way.

Then bam, out cold.

She wasn't actively seeking to kill him, she was just flooded with a strong, and dark, energy which caused her to be something she was not. Now she is basically terrified

Hey, it's not my fault Chris needs his power naps. How do you think he gets he simpl-rugged and manly complexion! Also like I said before, it's Kelica's fault so she should apologize.

Zuka said:
@Isune
Alright I'ma lay down kind of what happened, at least what I was trying to convey. So Kelica and Chris were fighting as usual, he actually managed to get a decent hit on her. Remember pretty much this whole time Kelica has been happy, carefree, loving, affectionate etc. Kelica has always felt weak, unable to do anything, just being some weak mage with no real purpose. Her one job at Malina was to protect the forest and she couldn't even do that. She was frustrated.

Also at work their are dark energies floating around from Alfie because reasons.

Basically Kelica while sick and tired of being the weak one tapped into these powers. Think of it like, having no powers then being able to lift a car. She was overwhelmed, and unfortunately she loved the surge she just wanted more and more, to be even more powerful, to be the most poweful. She didn't even see Chris, just some obsticle in her way.

Then bam, out cold.

She wasn't actively seeking to kill him, she was just flooded with a strong, and dark, energy which caused her to be something she was not. Now she is basically terrified
I'd flood her with a strong, dark energy.

1457215309776.png

Well, if no one is going to apologize I guess Chrelica is doomed ;p

It would be interesting character development to see who apologizes first though.

Well I'm sorry for being so late. Sickness and headaches are roleplaying's worst enemy (but I'm sure you've all figured that out by now). :/

I'm gonna get another post up for Alfie and ruin Chris' "power nap". I haven't posted for Ophelia or Conway in a while, though... Proof I can't handle more than two. Does someone wanna take Ophelia for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back