Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Salt Lord]She makes posts sound so dramatic. :o [/QUOTE] The voice reads "..." as "dot dot dot" [URL="http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/output/0664925001457244350/11064509.mp3 said:
http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/output/0664925001457244350/11064509.mp3[/URL]

Bolts said:
Someone wanna catch me up on what happened? Been at work
Ren won the fight against Lysander, Aidan and Adrian are still going on, and Alfie's being a creep. c:

Isune said:
Chris Lengheart(Considering options)

Chris watched as Alfie jumped behind his couch, as he checked behind it to see where he had gone it was obvious he had teleported. He only shook his head as he slammed the door shut and muttered,"Why am I not surprised." He then began to think of what to do. Regardless, he'd have to get dressed. Chris only silently stepped into his room as he began to change. He kept the tanktop on as he put on a pair of simple shorts. His hair was a mess, but he really didn't do much with it. He just straightened it up a bit before putting on a pair of sandals and stepping outside. Maybe he would go and talk to Kelica. But not now, instead he placed a note on the door that said "Not home right now, sorry. Kelica, if you're reading this, all of your things have been moved back to the guild, I just can't talk to or see you right now. I'm sorry." and began walking down the streets. Maybe he'd head to the beach, but he chose that the woods may not be the best place to go. Chris was worried he may run into Kelica there. For now, he just wanted some peace and quiet.

@Salt Lord (Mentioned...I guess?) @Zuka (Same thing for you)
>_> big bad taurus is a wuss.

Mitchs98 said:
>_> big bad taurus is a wuss.
You try having some guy in pink suddenly appear in your house, wake you up, and talk to you about the girl who tried to murder you with thorns. Not to mention said dude in pink has cut you with razor wire before and can disappear behind couches.

Isune said:
I knew I should have bought that anti-teleport thingy..
Can't stop the breaking of physics. When I said I'd drop the fourth wall breaking thing, I didn't mean I'd drop his pocket dimension. :v

can he at least stop breaking into Chris' house. He's worried he might try and steal his expensive pottery "That's a weller! Don't you dare touch that!"

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You try having some guy in pink suddenly appear in your house, wake you up, and talk to you about the girl who tried to murder you with thorns. Not to mention said dude in pink has cut you with razor wire before and can disappear behind couches.

[/QUOTE]
I meant the fact that he didn't talk to Kelcia when something was clearly wrong with her >_>. He'd technically threatened to kill her first.

Isune said:
can he at least stop breaking into Chris' house. He's worried he might try and steal his expensive pottery "That's a weller! Don't you dare touch that!"
Alfie will be Alfie. Besides, how else is he going to talk to him about his murderer-to-be if all his doors and windows are locked? (@V@)

Mitchs98 said:
I meant the fact that he didn't talk to Kelcia when something was clearly wrong with her >_>. He'd technically threatened to kill her first.
Oh. Well, that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for my inactivity in the IC the past few days. I'll get working on my post now, I was too tired and worn out to get it up yesterday ^-^

Will post for Sora after @Drakerus responds for his battle.

And will attempt to get out of bed to post for Lyra. No promises, my bed is extra comfy right now.

@Mitchs98 Not sure there is much to do for Valken or Sera unless an offical calls it a tie. Unless you want Sera to stand up, and win. I don't mind taking the defeat

I'm a little confused. :> I don't think people are on the same page on what's going on in the FT guildhall. Lel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back