Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My only day off off in 10 days straight. Apologise for inconsistent things also @HuorSpinks wherenLloyd at? Will he be in the stands?

Also I dreamed Kelica sitting between Gilad and Lloyd, screaming "GO Fairytail!" while they both had there hand palming their faces. Like what the hell....why this girl.... how even...

@Colt556 @HuorSpinks

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Britt-21]that thing is huge..[/quote
[QUOTE="Britt-21]that thing is huge..

[/QUOTE]
Hewhewhew where

@Kayzo at....the puns...to.real

[/QUOTE]

Zuka said:
One day off in 10 dayz, gee, bodeh staph
>First day off in 10 days, gets drunk

42192368a48741479254cb23af2b8bfd131d81ecb26ce651521ecc9b73ad097c.jpg

Kyuubey said:
Unsure if pregnancy means you can't drink alcohol.
..... Watdo?
Drinking alcohol is totally legit during pregnancy.

If you want your baby to suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome and be born a potato.

Guys; I obviously know not to drink. LOL.

Hence the what is drunk comment because it's something I cannot do. Get it now? |:

Zuka said:
My only day off off in 10 days straight. Apologise for inconsistent things also @HuorSpinks wherenLloyd at? Will he be in the stands?
Also I dreamed Kelica sitting between Gilad and Lloyd, screaming "GO Fairytail!" while they both had there hand palming their faces. Like what the hell....why this girl.... how even...

@Colt556 @HuorSpinks
Gilad will likely be somewhere somewhat secluded, I.E. back the crowd or something. And somewhere he can watch over all the Sabertooth members to make sure they go all out. Whether it's a funsies tournament or what have you, Sabertooth is expected to give their very best after all. Can't allow any slacking just because it's a funsies tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been there, done that. You think babies hard? Try threenagers (is a thing... if you get over childbirth. It aint all roses, it is the most painful experience bar none.

Zuka said:
Been there, done that. You think babies hard? Try threenagers (is a thing... if you get over childbirth. It aint all roses, it is the most painful experience bar none.
I'm going to nod and pretend like I understood this.

Yes.

Kyuubey said:
Guys; I obviously know not to drink. LOL.
Hence the what is drunk comment because it's something I cannot do. Get it now? |:
Oh. I see. Lmao. Don't judge me, I just woke up :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back