Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Yeah, they probably did. They were getting really into that kiss donut only makes sense.
If you want to roll with that, I can to. They are 26, not some teens, so it does kind of make sense? Less romance more romance.

Plus he's a guy and she does have a nice rack xD

WoodenZebra said:
Because you were talking about releasing him and they know each other. He's like her dad. Her very strict and evil dad. You don't have to, seeing that he's under control right now.

@Kayzo... oh my god, if I let Valken lose (and I mean eventually, far far down the track with a gritty, dirty fight) I want the reason he looses is because he looks to the stands, Millie flashes him her boob's, he watches stunned then Sera knocks him out on the back of the head xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
If you want to roll with that, I can to. They are 26, not some teens, so it does kind of make sense? Less romance more romance.

Plus he's a guy and she does have a nice rack xD
Exactly. I can see that happening.

Zuka said:
@Kayzo... oh my god, if I let Valken lose (and I mean eventually, far far down the track with a gritty, dirty fight) I want the reason he looses is because he looks to the stands, Millie flashes him her boob's, he watches stunned then Sera knocks him out on the back of the head xD
Yes. I can make that happen.

Zuka said:
Omg, lmao. That will literally be the best. Although, it could go either way, cause as stated Sera was bi :P

@Mitchs98

Also, I have an idea. @Isune Chris is Waiting to go into the tournament, Kelica runs up to say hi and congratulate him, I was wondering if she could be hustled into the arena by officials by accident, pitting them together by accident. But need you help with NPCs :)

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
Also, I have an idea. @Isune Chris is Waiting to go into the tournament, Kelica runs up to say hi and congratulate him, I was wondering if she could be hustled into the arena by officials by accident, pitting them together by accident. But need you help with NPCs :)
Seems legit. Can do :>.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back