Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:

Kim lock- Ryu's house

For some reason...

Kim woke up on a strange couch. It was soft yet rough, something she couldn't quite place. Her eyes fluttered open. She wasn't at her flat. She was in someone's house. She stood up, a starnge burn at the back of her throat started. She stood up, as she did she looked at the clock. Crap the tournament started in less than ten minutes. She ran out of the house and ran out into the street. Thanks to the amount of lacrima visions and safe zones made were making Kim absorb copious amounts of flux and taint out of the air.
Ryu doesn't actually own a house. He would've probably stayed at a hotel or at the guild lodging.

Well I took ranks as the capabilities of doin certain jobs. For instance, magically, there are probably people way more experienced and stronger then Valken as he uses his magic defensively and uses his daggers offensively. But he's a S-Class simply because Lloyd send's him on high ranked missions or super secret missions because he can get in and out of the fray easier, and more effectively then the others.

Arvis90 said:
@Mitchs98 yup. Sorry. Feel free to kill of Jaymes and Hunter however you want or just let them fade away.
Awh :/ . Well thanks for telling me instead of random poofing. I'll remove them and get your sheet to you in a day or so when I update the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back