Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ah well. I guess I can come up with some creative way to win. Rsw power isn't the only factor to deciding a battle.

Well Valken and Sera are S-Class, and to be honest I can't wait. @Mitchs98 Fairytail v Lamia Scale. Creatures of the night. We should totally have our battle in pure darkness xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Why don't we have two parts of the tournament happening at once? One part where only S-Class mages are competing against each other and the other part consisting of A-Class and below? That seems like a good idea to me?
Seems unnecessary to me. You guys are far too worried about making this fair. This is literally just suppose to be a bunch of mages whacking each other for the enjoyment of children. Just go in and have your fun fighting someone.

LeSoraAmari said:
Why don't we have two parts of the tournament happening at once? One part where only S-Class mages are competing against each other and the other part consisting of A-Class and below? That seems like a good idea to me?
This..this is a good idea. @Arvis90 Edit the bracket and make another one? Pls? <3

Colt556 said:
Seems unnecessary to me. You guys are far too worried about making this fair. This is literally just suppose to be a bunch of mages whacking each other for the enjoyment of children. Just go in and have your fun fighting someone.
And the prize money *shrug* personally I don't get the big deal about it myself..but..yea.

Mitchs98 said:
I believe we've already decided, aside from wizard saints and Masters, ranks are mostly a title rather than a full measure of power. I thought so..anyway..
Your right, the only reason why s class are s class is cuz of placement with the guilds masters. The measured power of a Mage is determined from the Mage it self. They can ask the guild master to up their ranks, but the guild master can deny their request base on their own opinion

Colt556 said:
I agree. It's not like there's anything really at stake. It's more recreational and less competitive.

purplepanda288 said:
Your right, the only reason why s class are s class is cuz of placement with the guilds masters. The measured power of a Mage is determined from the Mage it self. They can ask the guild master to up their ranks, but the guild master can deny their request base on their own opinion
Technically, only Fairy Tail had S-rank mages. Erza makes this clear when she calls Bachuss Cerberus' "equivalent" to their S-ranks. It wasn't a standardized ranking system. Every guild had their own criterias and many didn't have ranks of any kind.

However for this RP I've been under the assumption since I made my first CS that we're using ranks as a measure of power. If we're not, then there is literally no reason to have the rank system to begin with. After all, even within the Fairy Tail guild itself the S-rank only existed to determine whether or not you were capable of handling certain jobs. If we aren't using ranks as an OOC power gauge then they don't serve any purpose.

Colt556 said:
Technically, only Fairy Tail had S-rank mages. Erza makes this clear when she calls Bachuss Cerberus' "equivalent" to their S-ranks. It wasn't a standardized ranking system. Every guild had their own criterias and many didn't have ranks of any kind.
However for this RP I've been under the assumption since I made my first CS that we're using ranks as a measure of power. If we're not, then there is literally no reason to have the rank system to begin with. After all, even within the Fairy Tail guild itself the S-rank only existed to determine whether or not you were capable of handling certain jobs. If we aren't using ranks as an OOC power gauge then they don't serve any purpose.
This^^

1. Ren |vs| Lysander
  2. Eias |vs| Kimberly
  3. Yuna |vs| Lyra
  4. Amon |vs| Mizuki
  5. Sera |vs| Valken
  6. Alicia |vs| Alfie
  7. Aiden |vs| Adrian
  8. Tanari |vs| Hibiki
  9. Masaki |vs| Sabrina
  10. Grace |vs| Momoki

I dunno who is what and kinda too lazy to go through all three pages to find out XP

Also took my chars out

Colt556 said:
Now that you mention it. Would there actually be any damage to thsi rp if ranks were removed aside from guild master or wizard saint status?

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
You said before...Meh. w.e

Arvis90 said:
  1. Ren |vs| Lysander
  2. Eias |vs| Kimberly
  3. Yuna |vs| Lyra
  4. Amon |vs| Mizuki
  5. Sera |vs| Valken
  6. Alicia |vs| Alfie
  7. Aiden |vs| Adrian
  8. Tanari |vs| Hibiki
  9. Masaki |vs| Sabrina
  10. Grace |vs| Momoki

I dunno who is what and kinda too lazy to go through all three pages to find out XP

Also took my chars out
Why did you take your characters out?...

Regardless I'm posting for the skip. Its a simple fun match, not the magic games(though even in the magic games they got pitted against higher ranks than themselves at times I believe). So..yah.

Drakerus said:
Now that you mention it. Would there actually be any damage to thsi rp if ranks were removed aside from guild master or wizard saint status?
I, personally, make use of the ranks to judge how I'd fare. For example, when I had Tanari fighting Rodwen I based me getting my ass kicked around the fact that she was an S-class and making use of god slayer magic. If she had been an A-rank, same as Tanari, I wouldn't have RP'd getting my ass kicked and instead made it a more even fight. So, for me, they're useful in knowing where my character stands and allowing me to choose how best to RP for the most logical outcome.

Colt556 said:
I, personally, make use of the ranks to judge how I'd fare. For example, when I had Tanari fighting Rodwen I based me getting my ass kicked around the fact that she was an S-class and making use of god slayer magic. If she had been an A-rank, same as Tanari, I wouldn't have RP'd getting my ass kicked and instead made it a more even fight. So, for me, they're useful in knowing where my character stands and allowing me to choose how best to RP for the most logical outcome.
Alright then. Good to know.

Colt556 said:
I make situation up in my head. The ranks are so thing I ignore, mostly due to the anime/ manga. In it the ranks are given but never actually followed expect for the extremely hard quest/missions

Lavender is gonna be chilling at home so let me know when one of you guys wanna rp with her xD

purplepanda288 said:
I make situation up in my head. The ranks are so thing I ignore, mostly due to the anime/ manga. In it the ranks are given but never actually followed expect for the extremely hard quest/missions
I dunno, so far the show's followed the ranks pretty definitively. After all Natsu has never even come close to beating Erza, or Laxus, or Gildarts.

I'm gonna be leaving. I need to focus on homework and other stuff and I keep getting distracted by this which is really bad. So bye guys, was fun RPing with yous! (<3)

Arvis90 said:
I'm gonna be leaving. I need to focus on homework and other stuff and I keep getting distracted by this which is really bad. So bye guys, was fun RPing with yous! (<3)
0:. You're leaving the RP? Awe ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back