Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Like what they did with the magic games. There could be some kind of tv system like thing in place?
Exactly.

Also. Seeing as teh weezord saints wanted to probably compete too we'll do a seperate FFA match after the main tournament is settled, if that's fine with everyone?

Mitchs98 said:
Exactly.
Also. Seeing as teh weezord saints wanted to probably compete too we'll do a seperate FFA match after the main tournament is settled, if that's fine with everyone?
I want a Maya vs Lloyd bonus match. That would make my day xD

And a magic system that will restore all damage done during the fighting. All normal citizens are required to be a protected zones.

So how do we decide the winners? Random number, say 75-100 on a die or two and which ever RPC hits the target first is the winner? That could make it interesting as the winner may have been the one with their back against the wall.

Arvis90 said:
And a magic system that will restore all damage done during the fighting. All normal citizens are required to be a protected zones.
So how do we decide the winners? Random number, say 75-100 on a die or two and which ever RPC hits the target first is the winner? That could make it interesting as the winner may have been the one with their back against the wall.
I'm not sure, since we have S-Classed going up against A-Classes. We could do a points system? So the winner of each battle earns one point for their guild?

Actually no that wouldn't work.

That wouldn't decide who wins the matches though. That is big issue currently. I know no one wants their characters to lose so that will eventually lead to drawn out posts where neither is ready to submit. We don't want that.

Also I think we should keep the matches fair. Having S-Classes vs B-Classes and A-Classes is definitely not fair xD

Arvis90 said:
That wouldn't decide who wins the matches though. That is big issue currently. I know no one wants their characters to lose so that will eventually lead to drawn out posts where neither is ready to submit. We don't want that.
I'm a firm believer in the honor system and the fact of who is matched against who. As long as everyone uses their weaknesses and such correctlt everything should go fine. If things are dragging to long for a particular match I'll tell them to decide a winner OOCly, and if they don't I will.

Also @Arvis90 If you could redo the brackets so B classes are matched againt S class that'd be great. There isn't that much of a leap of A against B, so that's fine.

Arvis90 said:
Roll a 1d20 for attack, opponent rolls a 1d20 for defense. Whichever is higher wins. First to land three hits wins the match. For each rank above your opponent you get a +2.

I.E. If an S-rank is fighting an A-rank and rolls a 12 and the A-rank rolls a 13, the S-rank still wins because he gets a +2 added to his roll. If the S-rank is fighting a B-rank, he gets a +4. Etc etc etc.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm a firm believer in the honor system and the fact of who is matched against who. As long as everyone uses their weaknesses and such correctlt everything should go fine. If things are dragging to long for a particular match I'll tell them to decide a winner OOCly, and if they don't I will.
Also @Arvis90 If you could redo the brackets so B classes are matched againt S class that'd be great. There isn't that much of a leap of A against B, so that's fine.
That's silly because it's irrelevant. EVENTUALLY that B rank will have to fight that S rank. Whether you do so in round one or the finals it doesn't matter. The nature of having the tournament open to everyone guarantees it wont be fair, you knew this when you entered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Roll a 1d20 for attack, opponent rolls a 1d20 for defense. Whichever is higher wins. First to land three hits wins the match. For each rank above your opponent you get a +2.
I.E. If an S-rank is fighting an A-rank and rolls a 12 and the A-rank rolls a 13, the S-rank still wins because he gets a +2 added to his roll. If the S-rank is fighting a B-rank, he gets a +4. Etc etc etc.
Wow, I actually understood that. Yay for having tabletop experience haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back