Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We all gotta think about it. Like Hunter is a lightning demon fighting a lightning magic user...serious thoughts will be had.

I must say I am happy Jaymes isn't fighting against Hibiki's macro...

Arvis90 said:
We all gotta think about it. Like Hunter is a lightning demon fighting a lightning magic user...serious thoughts will be had.
I must say I am happy Jaymes isn't fighting against Hibiki's macro...
Hibiki doesn't get that soul until much later on in the roleplayxD

Or should I say, "Unlock" xD

Last edited by a moderator:
All the fights should take place at the same time. That's how most tournaments handle it after all, and it'd take absolutely forever if we did one fight at a time.

Colt556 said:
All the fights should take place at the same time. That's how most tournaments handle it after all, and it'd take absolutely forever if we did one fight at a time.
Magnolia isn't exactly big enough for that though ._. Hmm...

Mitchs98 said:
Actually, I agree with that. The Bikini Competition took ages because we had to wait for everyone to take their turns. I rather everyone just fight at the same time.

I'm not too concerned about Magnolia's size anyway. I can suspend my disbelief quite well.

Mitchs98 said:
I agree with Colt. Doing one at a time will take forever. We should do like three at a time? You can always bullshit about the size of an arena or something xD

Or do like teams from each guild (so all the members of fairy tail would be team fairy tail and so on) and each combatant would go up against their assigned opponent? Idk xD

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
Actually, I agree with that. The Bikini Competition took ages because we had to wait for everyone to take their turns. I rather everyone just fight at the same time.
I'm not too concerned about Magnolia's size anyway. I can suspend my disbelief quite well.
Actually. I can have rings made like in the manga, that works. Ye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back