Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Hibiki better not win. The only acceptable winners are Masaki, Mizuki, or Alicia.
Funny you should mention Alicia winning. I actually have a valid reason for that. :v

Arvis90 said:
Which generation can't use dragon force?? I know that first generation usually needs an external stimuli to activate it, but it can be activated under extreme emotional stress
I think Laxus was in dragon force in the fantasia arc, and he is a second generation

And third generation can activate it at will, but its a lot less powerful than a first generation

I was planning on Jaymes hopefully either gaining his second attribute mode or going into dragon force for the first time at some point in the tournament. *spoiler*
Honestly I'm not sure. Purely because this generation would be like 4th Gen Dragon Slayers right?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Funny you should mention Alicia winning. I actually have a valid reason for that. :v

[/QUOTE]
Alfie gaining a concious and not murdering a 10 year old?

Arvis90 said:
Which generation can't use dragon force?? I know that first generation usually needs an external stimuli to activate it, but it can be activated under extreme emotional stress
I think Laxus was in dragon force in the fantasia arc, and he is a second generation

And third generation can activate it at will, but its a lot less powerful than a first generation

I was planning on Jaymes hopefully either gaining his second attribute mode or going into dragon force for the first time at some point in the tournament. *spoiler*
First gens can't use dragon force at will (except wendy, or so I've been told). I don't think they ever mention second gens in any detail but I believe they're the same as first gens. Third gens can enter it at will.

And, at least from what I've seen, the 'external stimuli' for first gens is always a HUGE amount of magic. The only time a first gen has entered dragon force in the show so far has required either absorbing Etherion magic or a super special flame imbued with the dude's entire magic supply. I don't see any real way for Jaymes to enter dragon force in the tournament, that sorta thing should be reserved for a serious fight an not a for-funsies tournament anyways.

Mitchs98 said:
Alfie gaining a concious and not murdering a 10 year old?
No. Alfie being even more heartless by superpowering Alicia and allowing her to win. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Colt556 said:
First gens can't use dragon force at will (except wendy, or so I've been told). I don't think they ever mention second gens in any detail but I believe they're the same as first gens. Third gens can enter it at will.
And, at least from what I've seen, the 'external stimuli' for first gens is always a HUGE amount of magic. The only time a first gen has entered dragon force in the show so far has required either absorbing Etherion magic or a super special flame imbued with the dude's entire magic supply. I don't see any real way for Jaymes to enter dragon force in the tournament, that sorta thing should be reserved for a serious fight an not a for-funsies tournament anyways.
Yeah I agree shouldn't be used for silly tournament. But Just fyi, trying to avoid spoilers, Natsu has used dragon force more than once. And at one point without consuming any eternal magic. Not saying where, when or against who though.

Arvis90 said:
Yeah I agree shouldn't be used for silly tournament. But Just fyi, trying to avoid spoilers, Natsu has used dragon force more than once. And at one point without consuming any eternal magic. Not saying where, when or against who though.
They weren't triggered at will though, from what I remember at least. He entered the state in the Tower of Heaven Arc right at the beginning of the show by eating a huge chunk of that stuff that had tons of Etherion in it.

He also entered it when Igneel died if I remember correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
@Arvis90 I assume it would be useable by Jaymes, Sora and co.
I did edit my post from 4th to 5th quite a lot but stuck with 4th xD
Gens, in reference to dragon slayers, don't refer to the generation of their birth or anything like that. First gens = taught directly by dragons. Second gens = implanted with a lacrima. Third gens = directly taught by a dragon AND implanted with a lacrima. I guess you can call Not!Wendy fourth gen since she wasn't implanted with a lacrima but also wasn't taught by a dragon. But there'd be no fifth gen dragon slayer.

Arvis90 said:
I'm on episode 228 and thus far Natsu has only ever gone dragon force twice, and both times required absorbing a huge amount of external magic.

Colt556 said:
I'm on episode 228 and thus far Natsu has only ever gone dragon force twice, and both times required absorbing a huge amount of external magic.
Natsu does this somewhere in the Tartaros war arc. Not saying where. Dunno exactly which arc 228 though

Colt556 said:
Gens, in reference to dragon slayers, don't refer to the generation of their birth or anything like that. First gens = taught directly by dragons. Second gens = implanted with a lacrima. Third gens = directly taught by a dragon AND implanted with a lacrima. I guess you can call Not!Wendy fourth gen since she wasn't implanted with a lacrima but also wasn't taught by a dragon. But there'd be no fifth gen dragon slayer.
Yeah, that's what I was referring rather poorly to xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]No. Alfie being even more heartless by superpowering Alicia and allowing her to win. I'm sure you can figure it out.

[/QUOTE]
How is helping Alicia win a tournament heartless? I'm confused. Wat do u meen. E.e

Arvis90 said:
Natsu does this somewhere in the Tartaros war arc. Not saying where. Dunno exactly which arc 228 though
Like I said earlier though. That was also triggered by his emotions and what was left for him by a certain someone~

Arvis90 said:
Last major arc was the celestial spirit arc, then several episodes of faffing about and now a new arc seems to be starting.

Mitchs98 said:
How is helping Alicia win a tournament heartless? I'm confused. Wat do u meen. E.e
He shoots an arrow full of negative energy next to Alicia and forces her to use it against him or die. Actually using it against him would kinda render her sad... really, really sad. Like, hopeless. She wouldn't turn into a monster like Alfie almost did, but yeah. But Mizuki might be willing to take it off her hands if @Kayzo is willing. Not like it would change her much.

Also, gotta go. Bye!

LeSoraAmari said:
Like I said earlier though. That was also triggered by his emotions and what was left for him by a certain someone~
True was not by will, but I don't remember him receiving anything magic from "someone" in his fight against you-know-who in the tartaros arc. Maybe I need to re-read it.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]He shoots an arrow full of negative energy next to Alicia and forces her to use it against him or die. Actually using it against him would kinda render her sad... really, really sad. Like, hopeless. She wouldn't turn into a monster like Alfie almost did, but yeah. But Mizuki might be willing to take it off her hands if @Kayzo is willing. Not like it would change her much.
Also, gotta go. Bye!

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit.

Arvis90 said:
True was not by will, but I don't remember him receiving anything magic from "someone" in his fight against you-know-who in the tartaros arc. Maybe I need to re-read it.
I believe he got it from the residual magic Igneel left behind~

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]He shoots an arrow full of negative energy next to Alicia and forces her to use it against him or die. Actually using it against him would kinda render her sad... really, really sad. Like, hopeless. She wouldn't turn into a monster like Alfie almost did, but yeah. But Mizuki might be willing to take it off her hands if @Kayzo is willing. Not like it would change her much.
Also, gotta go. Bye!

[/QUOTE]
Implying Papa Gilad wouldn't slap your shit if you played dirty like that.

LeSoraAmari said:
I believe he got it from the residual magic Igneel left behind~
No that is in the Alvarez Arc with Dragon King Mode. He used dragon force against Mard Geer after he thought Grey was killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back