Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love Mavis. So cute and one of my favorite quotes from her. "I loaned it to her this once, so she could win!" *Stars in eyes.* leaving Makarov totally speechless @LeSoraAmari

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
I wanted to have Adrian confront Alfie (@Salt Lord) and go through with the bikini contest twist I had planned, but I've got IRL stuff to deal with (read: neglected schoolwork) this week, so I'm fine with nixing all that and having Adrian find Alfie the next day at the tournament if it means everything will proceed smoothly.
Right-o. @Mitchs98 , even if you were already ready for the skip, I'm ready. :D

Kyuubey said:
You seem pretty defensive about it.
Defensive about what?.... Heheh

Mitchs98 said:
Oh, really now? :P
Yes! I guess.

Arvis90 said:
I love Mavis. So cute and one of my favorite quotes from her. "I loaned it to her this once, so she could win!" *Stars in eyes.* leaving Makarov totally speechless @LeSoraAmari
She is also mine.

Also that quote was about Cana when Mavis allowed her to use Fairy Glitter in the grand magic games. I liked that bit too :3

femjapanriceball said:
*raises eyebrows*
why is everyone judging me?

Lol

Man, I'm actually such a perv aren't I :) )

LeSoraAmari said:
Defensive about what?.... Heheh
Yes! I guess.

She is also mine.

Also that quote was about Cana when Mavis allowed her to use Fairy Glitter in the grand magic games. I liked that bit too :3

why is everyone judging me?

Lol

Man, I'm actually such a perv aren't I :) )
I would of believed you, maybe. If you didn't post the mavis bikini gif literally everywhere. Lol

That was one of my all-time favorite episodes. When Fairy Tail began their epic comeback!!! I am gonna grow old and alone with 50 dogs and all the episodes on DVD and manga chapters in my personal library...

Arvis90 said:
That was one of my all-time favorite episodes. When Fairy Tail began their epic comeback!!! I am gonna grow old and alone with 50 dogs and all the episodes on DVD and manga chapters in my personal library...
One of my favourite scenes to date is when:

The group come back from being stuck in Tenroujima for seven years and the guild is a mess. So Makarov, Erza and Mirajane pay Twilight Ogre a visit and make them shit their pants after being threatened by the guild master.

It made me laugh so much.

LeSoraAmari said:
That isn't a bad thing, I like that gif. I refuse to remove it :3
It's a nice gif, yes. But it confirms your perv status ^-^. We'll skip after you post for Maya ^-^

Arvis90 said:
Lets just skip to Jaymes winning the whole tournament shall we? KK thanks! *Bows*
Lol no Masaki or Hibiki will win. K bye now.

Mitchs98 said:
It's a nice gif, yes. But it confirms your perv status ^-^. We'll skip after you post for Maya ^-^
Tbh

It's quite funny how similar I am to Shin lmao.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clearly rigged

[/QUOTE]
You actually kill me xD

Arvis90 said:
By that logic, it would be Hunter, Lyra, and Mizuki since all three are demons.
Dragon Slayers have DRAGON FORCE unlike your puny demon!
I'd say you're both pretty lucky Alfie won't be participating. :)

Arvis90 said:
By that logic, it would be Hunter, Lyra, and Mizuki since all three are demons.
Dragon Slayers have DRAGON FORCE unlike your puny demon!
Don't forget Hibiki you toast. He and Lyra make up the Demon Duo of Fairy Tail!

And not all dragon slayers can use dragon force, actually ;)

But it sure is pretty. Show me Jaymes'

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd say you're both pretty lucky Alfie won't be participating. :)

[/QUOTE]
....? I thought you entered him in it. Alicia is paired against him.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Huh. In that case, PREPARE YOUR ANUS

[/QUOTE]
Oh my god she's 10

Alfie is the real Lolicon guys

LeSoraAmari said:
Lol no Masaki or Hibiki will win. K bye now.
Tbh

It's quite funny how similar I am to Shin lmao.

You actually kill me xD
Hibiki better not win. The only acceptable winners are Masaki, Mizuki, or Alicia.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Huh. In that case, PREPARE YOUR ANUS

[/QUOTE]
....Wao.

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh my god she's 10
Alfie is the real Lolicon guys
The word you are looking for is pedo.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Weirder things have happened.

[/QUOTE]
....This is probably true.

LeSoraAmari said:
Don't forget Hibiki you toast. He and Lyra make up the Demon Duo of Fairy Tail!
And not all dragon slayers can use dragon force, actually ;)

But it sure is pretty. Show me Jaymes'
Which generation can't use dragon force?? I know that first generation usually needs an external stimuli to activate it, but it can be activated under extreme emotional stress

I think Laxus was in dragon force in the fantasia arc, and he is a second generation

And third generation can activate it at will, but its a lot less powerful than a first generation

I was planning on Jaymes hopefully either gaining his second attribute mode or going into dragon force for the first time at some point in the tournament. *spoiler*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back