Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
It's not first, so no. Surprised would be a better word since he expected the Sabertooth girls to be dead last. He DOES expect Sabertooth to win the tournament, though.
Darn. Mizuki won't disappoint in the fight tournament.

HuorSpinks said:
I have a lot of catching up. I'm still at the fighting festival arc.
I have about..50 chapters ._. Lol.

I kind of wanted @Kayzo to post Mizuki's reaction first but if everyone is ready we can skip to the next day a bit before the tournament.

Mitchs98 said:
I kind of wanted @Kayzo to post Mizuki's reaction first but if everyone is ready we can skip to the next day a bit before the tournament.
We're both so slow haha.

I'm fine with timeskipping as well.

Mitchs98 said:
I'll work on it now. It will be a little short though.

Kayzo said:
Darn. Mizuki won't disappoint in the fight tournament.
She should hope not.

1456757697317.gif

Mitchs98 said:
I wanted to have Adrian confront Alfie (@Salt Lord) and go through with the bikini contest twist I had planned, but I've got IRL stuff to deal with (read: neglected schoolwork) this week, so I'm fine with nixing all that and having Adrian find Alfie the next day at the tournament if it means everything will proceed smoothly.

I was gonna have Conway and Ren talk to Gilad but that can wait til tournament day.

In other words I'm good for the skip.

HuorSpinks said:
@LeSoraAmari
Apparently Sora transported Lysander to Maya's location, so... yeah.
Yeah I've seen. I'm probably going to have Maya freak the fuck out about Sora tbh that would be funny.

I plan to react to that before I make her react to winning, at least~

LeSoraAmari said:
Yeah I've seen. I'm probably going to have Maya freak the fuck out about Sora tbh that would be funny.
I plan to react to that before I make her react to winning, at least~
Maya is going to assume Lysander did something. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back