Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wyatt said:
It was alot easier having a person lead him then an attitude filled brid. He smiled when she said her parents would like to meet. "Well most of the time Horus flys in the air and tells me were everything is. When he doesn't I have a power called the sixth sense but it is very destructive to my body. It allows me to see everything for a mile, and it is way more then what our minds can comprehend. I have to know what I am looking for and focus on that, ignoring everything else. One other thing I can do is see magic, and as long as to much hasn't been used I can make my way around."
Attitude? Don't you mean...

Altitude?

Because...birds fly...yeah......

I love how the ending of FT for the part I'm on is just a bunch of pin-ups of the girls. Then they get to miliana and someone forgot to tell the animators where the tail should be coming out of. I mean, girl wants to be a cat and there's only so many places to attach a tail I suppose, and she does look like she's enjoying it.

3ec35efa6d724dd48d37f4193e0c3971.jpeg

Colt556 said:
I love how the ending of FT for the part I'm on is just a bunch of pin-ups of the girls. Then they get to miliana and someone forgot to tell the animators where the tail should be coming out of. I mean, girl wants to be a cat and there's only so many places to attach a tail I suppose, and she does look like she's enjoying it.
3ec35efa6d724dd48d37f4193e0c3971.jpeg
Mizuki got second place. Is Gilad proud?

Kayzo said:
Mizuki got second place. Is Gilad proud?
It's not first, so no. Surprised would be a better word since he expected the Sabertooth girls to be dead last. He DOES expect Sabertooth to win the tournament, though.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. OH. MY. GOD! If anyone has read the latest chapter in the Fairy Tail manga, pls pm me like ASAP I needs to talk about it T.T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back