Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
Obviously it's the election hype!
Jk.
Because clearly most of RPN is 1. Old enough 2. Actually cares enough to drive somewhere to vote. 3. Their vote ACTUALLY MATTERS.

Kyuubey said:
My nap turned into full blown hibernation. C: Time to crawl out of bed and then focus on some posts...
AND MESSAGE @LeSoraAmari so he doesn't kill me. :>
You wake up just as I'm going to sleep. Granted it won't be for a few more hours..but still. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
Because clearly most of RPN is 1. Old enough 2. Actually cares enough to drive somewhere to vote. 3. Their vote ACTUALLY MATTERS.
You wake up just as I'm going to sleep. Granted it won't be for a few more hours..but still. xD .
Maybe that was the plan all along. Hue, hue, hue. ;D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]School and sleep are both hindrances.

[/QUOTE]
Work 50hrs a week, and 3 year old child and timezone's will do the same :) did you want Alfie to run into Kelica? Honestly I don't mind characters stumbling into the tournament, kelica will be in it by accident

Zuka said:
Work 50hrs a week, and 3 year old child and timezone's will do the same :) did you want Alfie to run into Kelica? Honestly I don't mind characters stumbling into the tournament, kelica will be in it by accident
Something tells me you have a lot more on your shoulders than I do. Poor thing. D:

Well, Alfie's kinda just sitting, not even giving Adrian the answers he wants... I'd say he's not for running into people right now. But his gem is just sitting there in his hands, so I'm sure Kelica could notice the scary black cloud spinning inside of it. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Something tells me you have a lot more on ykelicaour shoulders than I do. Poor thing. D:
Well, Alfie's kinda just sitting, not even giving Adrian the answers he wants... I'd say he's not for running into people right now. But his gem is just sitting there in his hands, so I'm sure Kelica could notice the scary black cloud spinning inside of it. :v

[/QUOTE]
Kelica is too dumb for that D: seriously you'd have to fall into her and the gem fall out

Gooooooood morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back