Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1456856230818.png

@Genon @Salt Lord I know you're doing some kinda deep character development thing, but if you guys could possibly hurry it along so I can start the tournament that'd be nice. I'm starting it in a few hours either way, just thought I'd give you guys notice..

Mitchs98 said:
@Genon @Salt Lord I know you're doing some kinda deep character development thing, but if you guys could possibly hurry it along so I can start the tournament that'd be nice. I'm starting it in a few hours either way, just thought I'd give you guys notice..
I dunno, I think that if neither Alfie nor Adrian are going first (if Adrian is going at all), we can do the development thing during the fights.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I dunno, I think that if neither Alfie nor Adrian are going first (if Adrian is going at all), we can do the development thing during the fights.

[/QUOTE]
Everyone is fighting at once. This has been pre established :/

Mitchs98 said:
Everyone is fighting at once. This has been pre established :/
So what you're saying is that there's several smaller arenas within the stadium? Will there be quarterfinals, semifinals, and a final round?

Genon said:
So what you're saying is that there's several smaller arenas within the stadium? Will there be quarterfinals, semifinals, and a final round?
There is no stadium..did you read the timeskip post .-.? There are several arenas set up around town just like in the manga, magical barrier arena type shit.

Genon said:
I don't think there's a stadium, again this is just some funsies tournament for entertainment for the yearly harvest festival. I think it's more your standard festival-tier they set up designated areas in a field or the park or something, or even in the city and plan on using restoration magic I.E. the grand magic games.

Mitchs98 said:
There is no stadium..did you read the timeskip post .-.? There are several arenas set up around town just like in the manga, magical barrier arena type shit.
Admittedly, I didn't read it fully, and I have a somewhat fuzzy recollection of it. :/

@Mitchs98

You did see my mention like 15 minutes ago in the DBL thread, right?

EDIT: As the only poster in that thread who hasn't declared that they must slow down, I'm holding off on posting because you expressed interest. Because I know that if I post, more than likely @Kyero will skip the other players ahead, and the current spot is likely the last chance for any new players to join and start immediately for a long while. Sorry if I'm bugging you, but I need to know if you're interested in order to determine if I should post for that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
@Mitchs98

EDIT: As the only poster in that thread who hasn't declared that they must slow down, I'm holding off on posting because you expressed interest. Because I know that if I post, more than likely @Kyero will skip the other players ahead, and the current spot is likely the last chance for any new players to join and start immediately for a long while. Sorry if I'm bugging you, but I need to know if you're interested in order to determine if I should post for that thread.
Also, I just edited this.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98

Nah, I decided I wasn't. Probably should of said something. My bad :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back