Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When you're supposed to be working on a class project and you fall asleep :P .

Rping is messing up my sleep lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I fell asleep again. Anyways, it was about aliens, and being underground. And it was scary as shit. The only part I remember was being in a subway train, and all the sudden it screeches to a halt in the middle of the alien territory. The noises were spot on, and when it turned nearly pitch black I pooped myself. 10/10 tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHAHA thats great. this morning i fell asleep standing upright and went straight to rem sleep for five seconds. had dream about buying a monster which the monster is what made me crash in the first place

Kayzo said:
Sorry, I fell asleep again. Anyways, it was about aliens, and being underground. And it was scary as shit. The only part I remember was being in a subway train, and all the sudden it screeches to a halt in the middle of the alien territory. The noises were spot on, and when it turned nearly pitch black I pooped myself. 10/10 tbh
Did you by chance watch Aliens before going to sleep? :P

Mitchs98 said:
Did you by chance watch Aliens before going to sleep? :P
NO. BUT THAT WAS THE FUNNY THING. THE ALIENS WERE DUMBED DOWN XENOMORPHS. I got a real metro vibe from the dream though.

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]jumxzcmxzmesx\xjumimmmj
-doesn't stop-

[/QUOTE]
*burns the keyboard*. Problem solved ^-^

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]......................-hits head agianst the wall- (xnx)(ou-)(o.-)
*thump thump thump*

[/QUOTE]
*burns your house down* problem solved ^-^

Drakerus said:

Auren Sol - Magnolia Streets

whM2FSf.png

Ren could only watch as the shadow arms attempted to break the barrier Alicia had thankfully set up. It had been long enough for the boy to get over the initial shock of the attack. It was then he noticed the man that had accidentally tripped Alicia was talking to him.

"Oh, sorry about that. It's kind of my fault you got dragged into this situation. A misunderstanding made it so that girl over there kind of wants to strangle me..." he chuckled nervously. He was still very afraid of Mizuki but he was beginning to realize that standing around wasn't going to make his situation any better. For once, he had to act like a man and confront the problem head on. There was a little problem hindering him at the moment though. The barrier was trapping him so he couldn't go and speak to Mizuki. It looked too strong to be broken by someone of average strength such as he, but maybe...

"Hey um, could you do me a favor? I kind of need this barrier to be taken down. If I can just get out of here I might be able to sort this all out." he said to the strange man with the falcon. In truth, he could've done it himself but drawing a Sigil was, as always ,time consuming and he didn't have that much to spare in this situation. He wasn't about to bet on Alicia to calm Mizuki down since, at the time, he wasn't aware of just how close they were.

@Wyatt
It's technically not a solid barrier that surrounds them. It kinda sticks to yo skin...actually now that you say it that sounds better doe ^-^

Mitchs98 said:
It's technically not a solid barrier that surrounds them. It kinda sticks to yo skin...actually now that you say it that sounds better doe ^-^
You described it as a rectangular box lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back