Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd be happy to. Especially since you invited me xD I'll think up a character sometime today (look over everyone and see what I could still come up with).

Mitchs98 said:
Interested? :3

Oops, edited. Wanna tell me what's going on or where I can/should jump in? (You can't expect me to read 81 pages yo)

Bolts said:
Oops, edited. Wanna tell me what's going on or where I can/should jump in? (You can't expect me to read 81 pages yo)
I fully expect you to read 81 pages and write a detailed 10 page essay on what happend, when, where, how, and why as well as future guesses towards arc plot lines.

You can just jump in, most everyone is at the bikini contest save for Sora and Lysander who are chillin' on the roof. Alicia, Alfie, Conway, Mizuki, Ren and Bizma are on the streetz.

Kazehana said:
No. I would have required at least 8 scholarly peer reviewed sources in my essay. Also, I would have a list of proper MLA format guildelines. Annotated bibligraphy optional, but strongly recommended
I'd hate to be in a class taught by you if you ever did. Lmao.

Time to hop on the change train

Then again, I don't know any good avatar I could use lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
0: YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR
I did, I thought change was necessary :3

I'm still waiting for someone to notice who my avatar is. I know @Kyuubey will but she's not here :( (((

My old avatar is my lock screen though xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Tbh I didn't think you would xD
Oh wells~

He's going to be my faceclaim for Sinsister's (Yes, Sinister-Sinsister) Tokyo Ghoul Roleplay lmao
Sinister is a guy bro 0:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back