Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ugh. Yes. Finally finished looking through everything c:

I had to go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and, yeah I'm sure you understand now :3

I wanted to cry that was so emotional, a completely new experience for me too :0

LeSoraAmari said:
Ugh. Yes. Finally finished looking through everything c:
I had to go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and, yeah I'm sure you understand now :3

I wanted to cry that was so emotional, a completely new experience for me too :0
?

I wake up to find 'countless' arrows and shadow arms heading towards Ren.

Defend or let him become severely injured...

Tough choices...

Angeliquie Perry] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] so am i accepted or ?
Remove all the mentions of Gray, Juuvia, and the old guild save for mentions in backstory and add a race field and you're good.

LeSoraAmari said:
@Mitchs98 Are you alright with us swapping ranks around between characters? Or is that a no no?
Just asking for practically no reason at all xD
I am not, no :P .

Angeliquie Perry] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] i fixed everything
Give a man time :P .

Kyuubey said:
Didn't you already say this a few posts ago?
Have a nice nap ;p?

Mitchs98 said:
I am not, no :P .
Give a man time :P .

Have a nice nap ;p?
I'm in bed!! I wish I could fall asleep right away but getting comfortable isn't easy right now! QQ

Plus, my naps are at least five hours long, hue.

Kyuubey said:
I'm in bed!! I wish I could fall asleep right away but getting comfortable isn't easy right now! QQ
Plus, my naps are at least five hours long, hue.
You nap like me. Lmao. Told my parents I was taking a nap at 10 AM once. I woke up at like, 7 PM. Lmfao.

Name:

Lavender Gray

(Not related to Gray)

Female

Race:

Human

Height:

5'9

Weight:

Without Armor? - 157lb

With Armor? - About 200lb

Guild and Guild Mark Location:

Fairy Tail - Left front shoulder

Appearance:

d82d85e80c67dd0cf103b1cba281e559.jpg

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.):

Class A

Magic:

Requip- She cannot Requip as quickly as Erza can but she does have the ability to do this magic. It's not difficult for the warrior. She has 3 different armor sets she can switch with.

Celestial summoning Magic (Keys)- She's just now learning this magic, she may not be the best with it but she's still learning. She uses this for backup in fights when she desprately needs it. She has three keys, Pegasus, Draco, and Hercules

Script Magic- She uses this to either get away, repair her items or to numb pain that may be too great to fight through.

Personality:

Lavender is a ladylike woman who has words slide right off her tounge. Her words are calm and formal and quite soothing! In battle she could never keep her words as calm as she would out of battle but she could still keep that tone despite being in a fight and kicking ass or getting her ass kicked. She's very kind to her guild mates and turns down any challenge made towards her except when she is taunted. When she is taunted she will accept the challenge and fight the one who had taunted her. Some people would also say she is like a motherly figure despite how she dresses. She adores children and wishes to have a set of her own one day! Lavender stands up for her guild with pride and confidence, putting her faith in her guild to push untill the end. No fight will push down her confidence and make her doubt herself. Lavender is also Loyal to those who are loyal to her. Just how it is as "Treat others how you would want to be treated."

Bio:

Lavender was born to a mother who was happy to bring her to a world like this and a father who held the beautiful purple colored hair. She picked up her mother's eye color: A golden color that fitted well with her purple hair. A perfect mix. Being the baby she was, her parents exposed her to magic which she adored more than anything. Simply shown by her coos and excitement. Sadly though, her father vanished and hasnt been seen..but this didnt stop Lavender when she had gotten older.

As a child she kept tabs on all the guilds around her. Reason for this was because magic inspired her and her mother was part of a guild! And guess what guild that was? The powerful Fairy Tail! Every day that her mother would come home from a job, there was Lavender, sitting at the bar drinking juice. The guild took a liking to the young girl because she was so sweet and gentle. As well as formal! Time flew by in years, and during these years, Lavender learned Requip, Script magic and Celestial Summoning Magic. During this time she had a hard time mastering these Magic elements to a full and only have them partly done. She only had three keys, learned only 3 requips and only learned a couple of support Script spells. But this didnt stop young Lavender from going to fairy tail and getting a stamp to be part of their guild. Lavender trained to become a warrior for herself, and so, she had gotten a sword and shield and trained. Since then, Lavender has been working with the guild and making many friends.

Dresses

Men (Of course..)

Being spoken to nicely

Getting her beauty rest

Hanging out in the guild

People who are funny

Children

Peace

Prefers Tea
72c487e324062ebc96c61b6a380ec542.gif

Animals
free_avatar_01_by_luna777-d2xx6hj.gif

Taking high paying and high difficult jobs
645a6870adc3340040d525caf7c30725-d80cbwn.png

Sweets
avatar_for_cupcakefairy_by_shirokuro_chan.png

Going to ballroom dances with the dresses and such
kuroshitsuji____komadori_ciel_by_icy_rain.gif

Books
pixel_books_by_mirz123-d3hgin8.png

Dislikes:

Fighting with her own guildmates (If it's just practice, she doesnt mind.)

Scars

Children crying

Women crying

Cheaters (Weather in games or relationships)

Crying in front of others but she doesn mind it. Just hates it.

Coffee

The cold

Demanding people

Selfish and cruel people.

Burned food

Skills:

Cooking

Ballroom Dancing

Singing

Sword fighting

Has good flexibility

Climbing Skills

Knowing when something is up, not only by the sight but how things feel around her.

Planning

Other:

Lavender is hard to impress, so boys, better work ;)

You stole this pic from league of legends didnt you?......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back