Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Angeliquie Perry]And i will prove you all so fucking wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! [URL="http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Headphones said:
Magic Headphones[/URL]
You're still on that...?

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]Yes.
... i just want show you that iwas right its and ocd problem.

[/QUOTE]
I simply said there were no iPods. Therefor I have not been proven wrong.

Anyhow.

>gigglesnorts

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]question so updated that thing on the other tab is it accepted or what?

[/QUOTE]
I am not the GM of this RP. I am a simple alien incubator whom grants a single wish to turn young girls into magical girls.

@Mitchs98

This arc is feeling slow and with no purpose. I say give the other girl characters a day IRL to post a sexy bikini post, then skip to the next day and tournament.

Zuka said:
This arc is feeling slow and with no purpose. I say give the other girl characters a day IRL to post a sexy bikini post, then skip to the next day and tournament.
Then that means we have a day to get the ships settled. Work, edgy shadow lady and pirate boy! Work for your happiness! D:<

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]Do i need to read the last twenty pages to know whats going on or is someone going to tell me in a summary?

[/QUOTE]
Most of the contestants have been run through the bikini contest, Mizuki was teleported on top of Alfie and now both are attacking Ren, while a few minutes before that Ren and Conway collided.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then that means we have a day to get the ships settled. Work, edgy shadow lady and pirate boy! Work for your happiness! D:<

[/QUOTE]
He may not do that so I wouldn't stress yet

LeSoraAmari said:
I've legit just sat here for 20 minutes reading through 200+ posts of OOC.
I woke up with 43 notifications and I don't know how. I want to cry.

Anyway,

Yes Kyuubby I woke up for you <3
>swoons

My night has been made. C:

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]Ummmmmmm soooo con fused
give me sorta of a run whos who and from there i can probably figure it

[/QUOTE]
Just read character sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back