Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Tfw I spent 2 dollars on the most ridiculous DLC ever.
A DLC that gives your character black frilly panties with super powers to attract the opposite sex by chance? ....Never letting you forget that. Ever.

Mitchs98 said:
A DLC that gives your character black frilly panties with super powers to attract the opposite sex by chance? ....Never letting you forget that. Ever.
I wish. But I bought DLC of FE called Beach brawl. It's when all the royals and their sidekicks fight each other with stuff like stale bread and frying pans in an attempt to win a vacation. This one guy, ruler of the hoshido kingdom, fought my team with an umbrella.

Kayzo said:
I wish. But I bought DLC of FE called Beach brawl. It's when all the royals and their sidekicks fight each other with stuff like stale bread and frying pans in an attempt to win a vacation. This one guy, ruler of the hoshido kingdom, fought my team with an umbrella.
....I'd legitamately buy that. Lmfao.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And here I present the Great Salt Lord, Slowest of Roleplayers in the History of RPN!

[/QUOTE]
Nah, I've seen slower. Much slower.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And here I present the Great Salt Lord, Slowest of Roleplayers in the History of RPN!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for giving me a opportunity to make my post for Alicia even better than intended ^-^.

Kayzo said:
I'm hoping for some good old swimsuit scenes at the end, but I dunno.
I doubt it. Games suck like that.

Mitchs98 said:
Thank you for giving me a opportunity to make my post for Alicia even better than intended ^-^.
Huh. Good to know my slowness can be a good thing. But if I were to actually take my time with posts, I'd take longer than Huorspinks, except with a lot less. I'm just a really slow typer. ._.

Drakerus said:
Oh...my...God...
Did you just...?

This is even worse than sensei.

I have to find another Ren expression to describe his reaction...
Good luck finding one for Alicia's questions.

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]I have adhd and bipolar..... i still wrote it. not to mention a learning disabilty

[/QUOTE]
Well aren't you a fantastic person! I'm glad you're able to write quickly! Kudos to you, dear.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Huh. Good to know my slowness can be a good thing. But if I were to actually take my time with posts, I'd take longer than Huorspinks, except with a lot less. I'm just a really slow typer. ._.

[/QUOTE]
Slapping a mans ass in front of a ten year old. Shameful.

Mitchs98 said:
Slapping a mans ass in front of a ten year old. Shameful.
Like it said in one of the other posts, he doesn't pay attention to anyone else. He doesn't know there's a ten-year-old. But I won't deny he's shameful.

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]yea um im pretty sure if its a hundred years later then they should have thought of a way to store music through magic by now.

[/QUOTE]
I said they had things like walkmans

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Like it said in one of the other posts, he doesn't pay attention to anyone else. He doesn't know there's a ten-year-old. But I won't deny he's shameful.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know. But still xD .

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]im not sure what to say to this.... other than i was just told i wasn't aloud to have an ipod in fariy tail.

[/QUOTE]
Because iPod's don't exist in the Fairy Tail world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back