Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]
latest

I'll have to wiki it and we'll see. If it turns out you're right... I doubt Mitch would let me add on to it. :v

I don't recommend that. It contains HUGE spoilers xD
[/QUOTE]

Colt556 said:
Not all of em, only the ones Lucy had. Yukino's are still available. So pisces, Libra, and Ophiuchus are available.
Yeah I know, but it's been put down that Lavender has Leo, Cancer, and Aries.

LeSoraAmari said:
Yeah I know, but it's been put down that Lavender has Leo, Cancer, and Aries.
Well yah, but you said 'all' the gold keys were taken. They can just change the three they have to the three Yukino had.

When she gets done with her sheet we'll start. Or when my internet decides it likes me again. whichever comes first.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]wait would you like me to switch the keys? O.o

[/QUOTE]
You gotta. someone else owns them already

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL]
I don't know how to reply. Not without a one-liner, at least.
I know I've been like that lately in this RP. Not sure why

well what keys are around? *rubs back of head* Im only on 134 so..if there are any other keys other than the ones Lucy has then I have no idea about them...

Colt556 said:
Well yah, but you said 'all' the gold keys were taken. They can just change the three they have to the three Yukino had.
Yes yes I know I was dumb xD

You know what I mean though xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]well what keys are around? *rubs back of head* Im only on 134 so..if there are any other keys other than the ones Lucy has then I have no idea about them...

[/QUOTE]
How about instead of the zodiacs you use the Chinese zodiacs instead

@Britt\-21

In Britt's defense, there aren't that many Celestial Spirits featured in the show. There must be thousands of Celestial Wizards out there, so it seems unlikely that the Spirits don't have multiple keys to meet that demand. And there are only so many constellations, you know?

However, it seems a bit outrageous that someone could know three different schools of magic right off the bat, even if she's a newbie at one of them. Maybe nix the Celestial specialization for now?

Genon said:
@Britt\-21
In Britt's defense, there aren't that many Celestial Spirits featured in the show. There must be thousands of Celestial Wizards out there, so it seems unlikely that the Spirits don't have multiple keys to meet that demand. And there are only so many constellations, you know?

However, it seems a bit outrageous that someone could know three different schools of magic right off the bat, even if she's a newbie at one of them. Maybe nix the Celestial specialization for now?
That's the thing. They don't have multiple keys.

The Golden Keys are the unique ones. The Silver Keys probably have multiple copies, but the Gold ones don't.

@Britt\-21

Wait a minute. You do realize that Draco is a thing right? It's a non-Zodiac constellation that seems like a ideal candidate for an original combat-focused Celestial Spirit.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]...who? O.o

[/QUOTE]
The constellation Draco. Theoretically, any constellation is fair game for a Celestial Spirit, right? Why not make your own Spirit based on Draco? Think about it, you can get a MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back