Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Nothing to like about Gilad it seems.
To be fair she hasn't really met him yet. A glance across the battle field or in the guild hall. Why? Did you want her to approach him? xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]
xD well then
Okay, My form looks finished! I hope I got in :3

[/QUOTE]
Denied. (Jk haven't even read it >_>)

Mitchs98 said:
I shall be making le post nao. Cuz yey.
Finally! ;u;

I feel bad, though. I still have siblings waiting on me... I hate to sound like an ass, but I hope something causes things to die down for a bit. :c

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Finally! ;u;
I feel bad, though. I still have siblings waiting on me... I hate to sound like an ass, but I hope something causes things to die down for a bit. :c

[/QUOTE]
I'm doing other things, don't assume just because its skipping to the contest starting soon that I'll be able to breeze through it :P

Colt556 said:
Someone didn't read my character sheet.
No I did. I've been reading most characters' sheets as I read about them for the first time. Also just to look at their appearance. Need to visualize them correctly

Mitchs98 said:
I'm doing other things, don't assume just because its skipping to the contest starting soon that I'll be able to breeze through it :P
Oh, so things won't be starting immediately after you post? That's good.

But I wonder how things'll be by the time they're both finished. I might not be back on 'till much, much later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back