Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]There are only two guild masters?

[/QUOTE]
I think he's talking about the festival in general. Lloyd is making his appearance on the third day~

Colt556 said:
It'd be kinda difficult making something go wrong. I mean unlike the show you have multiple guild masters present, mages from other guilds (including their S-ranks) several Saint level mages.
This RP has suffered massively from power creep early in the character approvals and that makes it exceptionally difficult for things to 'go wrong' because it's difficult bringing in people strong enough to make things go wrong. For example, the Battle of Fairy Tail was allowed to happen because at the time there was only two real S rank mages in the entire city, Laxus and Erza and Freed made sure to fuck around with the mages that could actually pose a threat.

If the majority of the characters were weaker, like they were in the show, things like that would be possible. But it'd just be silly to have someone or something strong enough to contend with a dozen S-ranks, two guild masters, and three Saints crashing a festival.
Here's an idea. This is 20 years after the show, right? So who's to say that S-rank or Wizard Saint means the same thing it did then? After all, it's just a title. Your average Wizard Saint nowadays could be someone a good deal weaker than Erza after so much time had gone by. Maybe this generation of wizards are just plain weaker overall?

@Mitchs98, what do you think of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
Here's an idea. This is 20 years after the show, right? So who's to say that S-rank or Wizard Saint means the same thing it did then? After all, it's just a title. Your average Wizard Saint nowadays could be someone a good deal weaker than Erza after so much time had gone by. Maybe this generation of wizards are just plain weaker overall?
100 years, xD

Genon said:
Dunno. Maybe. Something to consider.

Mitchs98 said:
What about anime tier dragon? xD . jk..
LeSoraAmari said:
There'd be nothing left omfg goodbye everyone it was nice knowing you. Ta-ta~ *Gets annihilated by a dragon*
Also, would it really be like the dragons to just randomly attack a town? The only dragon I know of so far who would do that would be Acnologia (though I haven't gotten that far in the show yet, so IDK for sure. I'm just using wiki knowledge), so unless we just create a random batshit-insane dragon that likes to destroy stuff, it wouldn't be a very good idea. Plus it's a rehash of the last arc anyway.

Now here's what I'm thinking. There is in fact a motive to destroy Magnolia here. With so many Light Guild members in one place for the festival, destroying Magnolia with everyone inside--provided everybody in the city limits did in fact die--would deal a crippling, perhaps destabilizing blow to the Light Guild hegemony. In other words, it's actually a good strategy for the Dark Guilds to attack now. Perhaps with the aid of liberal use of Black Magic, Death Magic, explosions, huge numbers, all of the above, or whatever else we can think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
.-. I just joined guys, sheesh, no need to impress me... xD

Want me to post what I got right now? So I dont have to keep you guys waiting? :3

Genon said:
Also, would it really be like the dragons to just randomly attack a town? The only dragon I know of so far who would do that would be Acnologia (though I haven't gotten that far in the show yet, so IDK for sure. I'm just using wiki knowledge), so unless we just create a random batshit-insane dragon that likes to destroy stuff, it wouldn't be a very good idea. Plus it's a rehash of the last arc anyway.
Now here's what I'm thinking. There is in fact a motive to destroy Magnolia here. With so many Light Guild members in one place for the festival, destroying Magnolia with everyone inside--provided everybody in the city limits did in fact die--would deal a crippling, perhaps destabilizing blow to the Light Guild hegemony. In other words, it's actually a good strategy for the Dark Guilds to attack now. Perhaps with the aid of liberal use of Black Magic, Death Magic, explosions, huge numbers, all of the above, or whatever else we can think of.
I don't intend on doing anything of the sort, dragon or otherwise. If I did ANYTHING it'd be some random jackoff NPC for the comedical effect. I have plans down the line for something big tho.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The villain of the next arc has some real beef with Zeref. > :o

[/QUOTE]
Nothing a good punch up can't sort out. Actually. Nah that wouldn't be wise xD is the beef majorrrrrrrr?

Mitchs98 said:
I don't intend on doing anything of the sort, dragon or otherwise. If I did ANYTHING it'd be some random jackoff NPC for the comedical effect. I have plans down the line for something big tho.
Awww....

LeSoraAmari said:
Nothing a good punch up can't sort out. Actually. Nah that wouldn't be wise xD is the beef majorrrrrrrr?
Major indeed. In fact, he's the reason something happens.

You'll have to guess what that something is...

But it isn't good.

Colt556 said:
Freed made sure to fuck around with the mages that could actually pose a threat.
I'm used to the other spelling ("Fried"), so at first I was like "Who the hell is that? I don't remember that from those episodes..."

@Mitchs98

So here's something that's been bugging me. The technology level of Fairy Tail, magitech aside, seems to be somewhere in the late 19th-early 20th centuries, based on what I've seen so far. There are no cars, computers, or Internet access, though there are railways and likely some form of electric power. But this RP takes place 100 years after that, so has technology improved? Do we have cell phones and computers and Internet (or some magical equivalent) in this RP?

[QUOTE="Britt-21]i guess no one wants to meet Lavender, even though i'm almost done with her :3

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea who that is.

purplepanda288 said:
Kim frowned, not even a drop of taint was expelled. That to say the least was disappointing. She stood up and jumped off the buildings roof. Her hair flowed behind her as she landed right in front of Alifie. She stretched out her arms " Ugh what does a girl have to do to get some taint around here?!" She looked at the Mage she landed infront of. Her brown eyes looking at his pink hair. " Nice hair carrot head."
Are... are you trying to insult Alfie by calling him a carrot head... even though his hair is pink?

This is pink.

This is orange.

Alfie.

Carrot.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Lavender is my character im making right now

[/QUOTE]
Well I can't exactly meet her if she doesn't even have a sheet made.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Major indeed. In fact, he's the reason something happens.
You'll have to guess what that something is...

But it isn't good.

[/QUOTE]
Does this villain have the Ankhseram Curse too? Ooo, did Zeref fuck up his love? Ugh I want to know

Thats what im saying, would you like to meet her? by having me put the sheet up even if im not done xD

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
So here's something that's been bugging me. The technology level of Fairy Tail, magitech aside, seems to be somewhere in the late 19th-early 20th centuries, based on what I've seen so far. There are no cars, computers, or Internet access, though there are railways and likely some form of electric power. But this RP takes place 100 years after that, so has technology improved? Do we have cell phones and computers and Internet (or some magical equivalent) in this RP?
They had Cell phones later on in the series, and computers, so yes. Yes we do.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Thats what im saying, would you like to meet her? by having me put the sheet up even if im not done xD

[/QUOTE]
I don't accept unfinished sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back