Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
So @Mitchs98, do you have plans for anything to go horribly wrong during this festival a la the Season 1 finale? I'm itching for a cartoonishly evil villain for Adrian to get pissed at and beat into the ground.
Haven't decided quite yet. I might.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Question, i'm on ep 134, is there any spoilers in this rp?

[/QUOTE]
All you really need to know is the mechanics of guilds and magic. There shouldn't be any spoilers that would completely destroy your soul. There may be some minor spoilers though.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Question, i'm on ep 134, is there any spoilers in this rp?

[/QUOTE]
Nope. This is un-canon from the main story aside from brief mentions/characters related to the characters in the series.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]question again, do we fill both forms shown?

[/QUOTE]
No, you only fill in the second one if you are making a non-canon guild.

Britt-21]im still working on my form LOL [/QUOTE] I can wait a bit longer. Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29006-lana-valentine/ said:
@Lana Valentine[/URL] Literally nothing happened because Leo forgot where the post was >_>

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]>_> Whoops well, at least we can get back in gear hopefully

[/QUOTE]
I forgot where it was too, tbh, lmfao.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Expect a class A person to come in. :3

[/QUOTE]
Question is, what guild?

Not that it matters to me. I have a character in all of them xD

Genon said:
So @Mitchs98, do you have plans for anything to go horribly wrong during this festival a la the Season 1 finale? I'm itching for a cartoonishly evil villain for Adrian to get pissed at and beat into the ground.
It'd be kinda difficult making something go wrong. I mean unlike the show you have multiple guild masters present, mages from other guilds (including their S-ranks) several Saint level mages.

This RP has suffered massively from power creep early in the character approvals and that makes it exceptionally difficult for things to 'go wrong' because it's difficult bringing in people strong enough to make things go wrong. For example, the Battle of Fairy Tail was allowed to happen because at the time there was only two real S rank mages in the entire city, Laxus and Erza and Freed made sure to fuck around with the mages that could actually pose a threat.

If the majority of the characters were weaker, like they were in the show, things like that would be possible. But it'd just be silly to have someone or something strong enough to contend with a dozen S-ranks, two guild masters, and three Saints crashing a festival.

Colt556 said:
It'd be kinda difficult making something go wrong. I mean unlike the show you have multiple guild masters present, mages from other guilds (including their S-ranks) several Saint level mages.
This RP has suffered massively from power creep early in the character approvals and that makes it exceptionally difficult for things to 'go wrong' because it's difficult bringing in people strong enough to make things go wrong. For example, the Battle of Fairy Tail was allowed to happen because at the time there was only two real S rank mages in the entire city, Laxus and Erza and Freed made sure to fuck around with the mages that could actually pose a threat.

If the majority of the characters were weaker, like they were in the show, things like that would be possible. But it'd just be silly to have someone or something strong enough to contend with a dozen S-ranks, two guild masters, and three Saints crashing a festival.
What about anime tier dragon? xD . jk..

Colt556 said:
There are only two guild masters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back