Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Does this villain have the Ankhseram Curse too? Ooo, did Zeref fuck up his love? Ugh I want to know
What's the Ankhseram Curse?

No, Alfie doesn't have a love... well, not that kind of love. Think family.

And what Zeref does to said family goes beyond death. Alfie and said family do have curses put on them, but it was in the name of science... and money. The whole reason Alfie's soul is outside of his body (and doesn't follow the laws of physics [or anything, really]) is because of said curse.

I know D:< gosh dang it, I was gonna post it so you guys can see it and i'll finish it as you browse it

purplepanda288 said:
Wait his hair is pink, Welp there's my color blindness
Oops. Sorry. ._.

I don't wanna post without Genon or Rhodus, so that should give you some time to edit your post.

Mitchs98 said:
I don't accept unfinished sheets.
Well WIP sheets are a thing you know. You obviously shouldn't accept it if it isn't finished, but she can just post what she has now and tag you when it's done, right?

@Britt\-21

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
So here's something that's been bugging me. The technology level of Fairy Tail, magitech aside, seems to be somewhere in the late 19th-early 20th centuries, based on what I've seen so far. There are no cars, computers, or Internet access, though there are railways and likely some form of electric power. But this RP takes place 100 years after that, so has technology improved? Do we have cell phones and computers and Internet (or some magical equivalent) in this RP?
There do actually have cars in Fairy Tail, they just run on the driver's magic energy. I think the railways are normal steam power though?

Rhodus said:
There do actually have cars in Fairy Tail, they just run on the driver's magic energy. I think the railways are normal steam power though?
Mitchs98 said:
They had Cell phones later on in the series, and computers, so yes. Yes we do.
Huh. I'll have to hit the wiki.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oops. Sorry. ._.
I don't wanna post without Genon or Rhodus, so that should give you some time to edit your post.

[/QUOTE]
Hey it's fine. We all make mistakes. Btw she wasn't offending him, she was

Giving him an actual complainant

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]What's the Ankhseram Curse?
No, Alfie doesn't have a love... well, not that kind of love. Think family.

And what Zeref does to said family goes beyond death. Alfie and said family do have curses put on them, but it was in the name of science... and money. The whole reason Alfie's soul is outside of his body (and doesn't follow the laws of physics [or anything, really]) is because of said curse.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Well I couldn't exactly say due to spoilers. But.

It is the magic that has enabled Zeref to be so powerful. Ankhseram is an ancient, ancient magic. The Ankhseram Curse is given to one who values life to an unimaginable extent. Zeref got it for trying to revive a certain someone. And Mavis got it after seeing the amount of loss that was caused due to the Second War. Mavis and Zeref both have this curse, and a side effect of it is not being able to age and immortality. But we won't go into that since I don't want to spoil too much.

It is the reason Zeref shuts himself away, since the curse kills practically anything.

Zeref played the mad scientist?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oops. Sorry. ._.

[/QUOTE]
I thought about responding, but I don't think I could say very much, so I worry it would be too short

purplepanda288 said:
Hey it's fine. We all make mistakes. Btw she wasn't offending him, she was
Giving him an actual complainant
But how is carrot head a compliment...?

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh. Well I couldn't exactly say due to spoilers. But.
It is the magic that has enabled Zeref to be so powerful. Ankhseram is an ancient, ancient magic. The Ankhseram Curse is given to one who values life to an unimaginable extent. Zeref got it for trying to revive a certain someone. And Mavis got it after seeing the amount of loss that was caused due to the Second War. Mavis and Zeref both have this curse, and a side effect of it is not being able to age and immortality. But we won't go into that since I don't want to spoil too much.

Zeref played the mad scientist?

Oh, both Alfie and the villain use a magic that can do so much more than that. Especially if it's in the wrong hands... and it will be.

No, but Zeref played on that fact that the antagonist can't think clearly and gained power because of it.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]thank you for putting it in spoilers

[/QUOTE]
Good character. But we already have someone that has all of the Gold Celestial Spirit Keys :3

Rhodus said:
I'm used to the other spelling ("Fried"), so at first I was like "Who the hell is that? I don't remember that from those episodes..."
I was going to type Fried but I checked the wiki to make sure and it said Freed, so eh.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]But how is carrot head a compliment...?
Oh, both Alfie and the villain use a magic that can do so much more than that. Especially if it's in the wrong hands... and it will be.

No, but Zeref played on that fact that the antagonist can't think clearly and gained power because of it.

[/QUOTE]
Do take note that I only explained the very basics of Ankhseram. It can do a lot more. A lot.

I look forward to this, then. xD

Colt556 said:
I was going to type Fried but I checked the wiki to make sure and it said Freed, so eh.
latest

LeSoraAmari said:
Do take note that I only explained the very basics of Ankhseram. It can do a lot more. A lot.

I look forward to this, then. xD
I'll have to wiki it and we'll see. If it turns out you're right... I doubt Mitch would let me add on to it. :v

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Kim isn't weird. She just had a very... Open personality xD
She's my favourite Yog
She's mine too, when inward making a female character she was the one that popped into my head. And I was like, YES

LeSoraAmari said:
Good character. But we already have someone that has all of the Gold Celestial Spirit Keys :3
Not all of em, only the ones Lucy had. Yukino's are still available. So pisces, Libra, and Ophiuchus are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back