Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Britt-21]Oh.. Well that went over my head
Also I was thinking about earlier when you Guys said he doesn't think... Wtf did I even think of when I thought of it? I forgot damn it ;-; but okay noted. After this I was planning on lav getting a drink anyway. So much has gone on, got drugged by a guard, got thrown in a cell, had to fight mages with eceryone, she's had a rough day

[/QUOTE]
Joel's had a boring day

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Oh.. Well that went over my head
Also I was thinking about earlier when you Guys said he doesn't think... Wtf did I even think of when I thought of it? I forgot damn it ;-; but okay noted. After this I was planning on lav getting a drink anyway. So much has gone on, got drugged by a guard, got thrown in a cell, had to fight mages with eceryone, she's had a rough day

[/QUOTE]
But will she keep drinking with him? Every day?

Colt556 said:
Since I enjoy comparing Tanari against Lavender now days, Tanari likes to drink. Comes with the territory of being a lazy bitch. Fuck if she can hold her alcohol though.
Neither could Kelica. It's the willingness that pays off.

Mykinkaiser said:
Tanari would happily drink herself stupid before going to sleep somewhere.

Mykinkaiser said:
Every day? He'll kill her with headaches in the morning!

Colt556 said:
Tanari would happily drink herself stupid before going to sleep somewhere.
kek

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Every day? He'll kill her with headaches in the morning!

[/QUOTE]
:/

Mykinkaiser said:
He's gotta learn that there is a line for some/ most people. Sure she may like drinking but not every day. Lavender fricken fought with him with the mages while he killed them. She didn't like it but she let him do what he wanted while she did what she wanted. Both parties were happy.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]He's gotta learn that there is a line for some/ most people. Sure she may like drinking but not every day. Lavender fricken fought with him with the mages while he killed them. She didn't like it but she let him do what he wanted while she did what she wanted. Both parties were happy.

[/QUOTE]
1470294414416.png

[QUOTE="Britt-21]He's gotta learn that there is a line for some/ most people. Sure she may like drinking but not every day. Lavender fricken fought with him with the mages while he killed them. She didn't like it but she let him do what he wanted while she did what she wanted. Both parties were happy.

[/QUOTE]
That's exactly the problem though, Emmerich lives as he wants and he hates to be constrained. This is not to say that he wants to walk all over a partner in a relationship but rather he needs someone who can keep up with him and let him be himself.

Mykinkaiser said:
That's exactly the problem though, Emmerich lives as he wants and he hates to be constrained. This is not to say that he wants to walk all over a partner in a relationship but rather he needs someone who can keep up with him and let him be himself.
In which lavender can let him do. Did she fight him when he was killin mages? No. She fought with him. When they distracted the golem, they worked together. If he were to go out drinking, she'd go and let him be him. She might have a drink or two with him and let him do what he wants. Lavender doesn't restrict people. I believe her history had something to do with that happening to her. Idk I don't remember but anyway. Lavender is a lot different in a relationship. She's more kind and a lot more open than she is with others. Sure she might open a little bit not a ton.

If he wanted to fight someone she'd let him, if he wanted to destroy a building, she'd be a little worried but let him because that's just him and she knows it.

Colt556 said:
Depending on what they're screaming about you should probably dial 91 just in case.
It didn't sound like screams of terror, pain, or pleasure. It sounded like people having fun.

Zuka said:
Scream back
What if they're a cult and they come and kidnap me, cover me in goat blood, and use me as their Virgin sacrifice?

[QUOTE="Britt-21]In which lavender can let him do. Did she fight him when he was killin mages? No. She fought with him. When they distracted the golem, they worked together. If he were to go out drinking, she'd go and let him be him. She might have a drink or two with him and let him do what he wants. Lavender doesn't restrict people. I believe her history had something to do with that happening to her. Idk I don't remember but anyway. Lavender is a lot different in a relationship. She's more kind and a lot more open than she is with others. Sure she might open a little bit not a ton.
If he wanted to fight someone she'd let him, if he wanted to destroy a building, she'd be a little worried but let him because that's just him and she knows it.

[/QUOTE]
That's not the point. The real question is this: Would she join him or would she watch from the sidelines?

2009-11-24-218239.gif~c200
I can't think about how to post and it's really starting to irritate me! I think I might have Rp block or something...I honestly have no clue what to do or how to have Chris react.

Kayzo said:
It didn't sound like screams of terror, pain, or pleasure. It sounded like people having fun.
What if they're a cult and they come and kidnap me, cover me in goat blood, and use me as their Virgin sacrifice?
1470294130072.png

Kayzo said:
Tell them the Devil spawn has arisen and requires tribute. Should give you a gap to smack them in the head with a plank of wood

Kayzo said:
Then you get to have a hand in summoning an elder god which, tbh, is pretty cool

cthulu.jpg

Isune said:
2009-11-24-218239.gif~c200
I can't think about how to post and it's really starting to irritate me! I think I might have Rp block or something...I honestly have no clue what to do or how to have Chris react.
Same tbh D: .....

Mykinkaiser said:
That's not the point. The real question is this: Would she join him or would she watch from the sidelines?
She would join in on drinking yes but not every single day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back