Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Britt-21]Don't do it ;-; my heart will shatter [/QUOTE] The Guild Hall will be one way if she goes our route. But she doesn't seem that fun at the bar [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31804-mykinkaiser/ said:
@Mykinkaiser[/URL] Kek

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Regardless Tomas gonna get in there one way or another._.

[/QUOTE]
At the rate it's going it'll happen before the 4th page of IC.

Lmao.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Don't do it ;-; my heart will shatter

[/QUOTE]
9cb.png

Mykinkaiser said:
How well can Lav hold her alcohol?
Depends on the drink itself beer... She hates so no beer but she can hold her alcohol with other drinks fairly well. May not look it but she can. Just prefers tea over drinking. But will drink if she feels like it xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Depends on the drink itself beer... She hates so no beer but she can hold her alcohol with other drinks fairly well. May not look it but she can. Just prefers tea over drinking. But will drink if she feels like it xD

[/QUOTE]
Welp, may God have mercy on her soul

Zuka said:
You are so fucking cruel you know that-....
Nevermind I'm sit back and watch this
What can I say? *innocent smile*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wow really? Because I'm waiting for your character to make the first move xD

[/QUOTE]
Tbh I figured Tomaki would, which is why I said that.

RIP lewd dreams in that case. It won't happen for a bit if you're waiting on Senki d:

Mitchs98 said:
Tbh I figured Tomaki would, which is why I said that.
RIP lewd dreams in that case. It won't happen for a bit if you're waiting on Senki d:
I could have Tomaki make the first move I guess....

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Haruhi will be doing that soon?

[/QUOTE]
Fucking her d cup? Yeah probably

Users who are viewing this thread

Back