Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I could have Tomaki make the first move I guess....

[/QUOTE]
I didn't mean I was opposed to waiting.

It's fine if you'd rather it be Senki.

But I won't really stop you either way so lmao.

Kayzo said:
Fucking her d cup? Yeah probably
Hot.

Mykinkaiser said:
You might want to read it
it's on pg 180
Is it really? I wanted to re read Noah/valks fight.

It's ok Emmy, stay by me and you'll always have someone to punch with my little disaster zone

Zuka said:
Is it really? I wanted to re read Noah/valks fight.
It's ok Emmy, stay by me and you'll always have someone to punch with my little disaster zone
It is, and that was back before I used my fancy fonts 'n shit

Mitchs98 said:
I didn't mean I was opposed to waiting.
It's fine if you'd rather it be Senki.

But I won't really stop you either way so lmao.

Hot.
I replied but its late so your gonna have to wait until tomorrow for it to get any more sexual.

Mykinkaiser said:
@Britt\-21
Make sure to take note of what he says in the post at the bottom of pg 181
I don t get what you're showing me..

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I replied but its late so your gonna have to wait until tomorrow for it to get any more sexual.

[/QUOTE]
Lol ok.

Why are you acting like its my fault tho

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I don t get what you're showing me..

[/QUOTE]
"Emmerich nods as Noah introduces people to him. "Name's Emmerich, though Valks 'ere's already mentioned it." At Noah's challenge and Valken's reaction to it the man grins, "I could do wif another drink or two," he states, though it's quite obvious that he intends to go for far more than just one or two. Emmerich then yawns and stretches at around the same time that Mille comes over for a snog fest with Valken, something that Emmerich simply ignores. He might not have know the other man for long but he's at least learned that the man loves PDA and that there's not much point in either trying to stop him or taking too much notice of it. Regardless, his attention is taken by the appearance of their guild master, Lloyd, who greeted the group with a wave an an inquiry about whether or not they had fun during the festival. Emmerich grins and waves back, "I got kicked outa no less than seven bars for destruction of property, and I got cut off in at least twelve," he announces, quite cheerfully and with a hint of pride."

Read the bit in red

Last edited by a moderator:
Mykinkaiser said:
"Emmerich nods as Noah introduces people to him. "Name's Emmerich, though Valks 'ere's already mentioned it." At Noah's challenge and Valken's reaction to it the man grins, "I could do wif another drink or two," he states, though it's quite obvious that he intends to go for far more than just one or two. Emmerich then yawns and stretches at around the same time that Mille comes over for a snog fest with Valken, something that Emmerich simply ignores. He might not have know the other man for long but he's at least learned that the man loves PDA and that there's not much point in either trying to stop him or taking too much notice of it. Regardless, his attention is taken by the appearance of their guild master, Lloyd, who greeted the group with a wave an an inquiry about whether or not they had fun during the festival. Emmerich grins and waves back, "I got kicked outa no less than seven bars for destruction of property, and I got cut off in at least twelve," he announces, quite cheerfully and with a hint of pride."
Read the bit in red
So? xD not like lav is gonna drink with him. More is like gonna watch the show at most

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I don t get what you're showing me..

[/QUOTE]
How the fuck do you not have a harem of at least 7 girls with density that strong?

[QUOTE="Britt-21]So? xD not like lav is gonna drink with him. More is like gonna watch the show at most

[/QUOTE]
And like that you've lost him

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I've no idea what you mean...(secretly blames you for everything wrong with the world)

[/QUOTE]
You were the one that did the bath thing tho

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I'm half asleep right now idk wtf we're even talking about!

[/QUOTE]
We're giving you hints about how to woo Emmerich

Colt556 said:
How the fuck do you not have a harem of at least 7 girls with density that strong?
Kelica is smarter then that.

He's not an enigma.

He only likes two things and the third is a given for the first two if your a girl xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Sooooooooooooooooooo, that didn't go anywhere(although it probably should have) oh well next time night.

[/QUOTE]
True....oh well.

Mykinkaiser said:
We're giving you hints about how to woo Emmerich
Oh.. Well that went over my head

Also I was thinking about earlier when you Guys said he doesn't think... Wtf did I even think of when I thought of it? I forgot damn it ;-; but okay noted. After this I was planning on lav getting a drink anyway. So much has gone on, got drugged by a guard, got thrown in a cell, had to fight mages with eceryone, she's had a rough day

Since I enjoy comparing Tanari against Lavender now days, Tanari likes to drink. Comes with the territory of being a lazy bitch. Fuck if she can hold her alcohol though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back