Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Tell them the Devil spawn has arisen and requires tribute. Should give you a gap to smack them in the head with a plank of wood
But what if they bind me?

[QUOTE="Britt-21]She would join in on drinking yes but not every single day.

[/QUOTE]
The fighting?

Mykinkaiser said:
Then you get to have a hand in summoning an elder god which, tbh, is pretty cool
cthulu.jpg
Colt556 said:
You know what you need to do @Kayzo

Find the nearest man and deflower yourself. No one wants the un-Virgin.

That's why I'm always safe :3

Mykinkaiser said:
The fighting?
If it seems fightable enough for her as well which I'm sure it will because emmerich is crazy enough to get the whole bar against him

Zuka said:
You know what you need to do @Kayzo
Find the nearest man and deflower yourself. No one wants the un-Virgin.

That's why I'm always safe :3
ZUKA NO. INAM NOT FUCKING MY DAD OR MY DOG OR ANY OF THE 70 YEAR OLD MEN THAT LIVE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

Kayzo said:
ZUKA NO. INAM NOT FUCKING MY DAD OR MY DOG OR ANY OF THE 70 YEAR OLD MEN THAT LIVE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

Oh my god I just cried....

That was gold...

I'm still crying <3 send help...

My kind of neighbourhood xD

Zuka said:
Oh my god I just cried....

That was gold...

I'm still crying <3 send help...

My kind of neighbourhood xD
Actially there is one guy in the neighborhood that I technically could bang but he's fat and a huge douche and I'd rather die than give myself to him lmao

Kayzo said:
Actially there is one guy in the neighborhood that I technically could bang but he's fat and a huge douche and I'd rather die than give myself to him lmao
I've read this doujin too.

Kayzo said:
You could just go to a different neighborhood

[QUOTE="Britt-21]If it seems fightable enough for her as well which I'm sure it will because emmerich is crazy enough to get the whole bar against him

[/QUOTE]
Would she fight for the sake of fighting and enjoy it?

Zuka said:
I love how she didn't outright say no to becoming deflowered, just the suitors were not acceptable.
Gg @Kayzo
My life is more important than my innocence

Mykinkaiser said:
Would she fight for the sake of fighting and enjoy it?
mykin, let me tell you this: my lavender still needs to be herself too. I can't only change her to just for emmerich to fit perfectly right. Lavender is different from most women. She speaks fluently and in a calm tone. Her accent makes it all the better. She's on the rational side

There has to be some differences between the two. If I completely changed lavender, she wouldn't be the person I made her out to be. I know I may sound like a big buttface but it's true :/ and I know this is a challenging pair to put together but if one person has to do a 360 then there's clearly something wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back