Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I don't you said you were perverted long before you rpied with her didn't you?

[/QUOTE]
Yes.

But I never wrote ero docs until I read hers, lmao.

Mykinkaiser said:
1. You have this completely right except for one thing, that moment of clarity wouldn't come because he'd either already be thinking clearly or be in his berserker state. This brings me to the fact that Emmerich doesn't fear death at all and accepts it as an inevitability with no hard feelings. Thus, if this scenario ever happened and he just charged in and died he'd be 100% alright with that. If he did end up regretting anything it would be that he couldn't take more enemies with him. He's a true berserker in that sense.
2. The only magic he has that needs activation is the magic that sets his left side on fire and freezes his right side (Niflhiem and Muspelhiem) and the magic he can use to deflect incoming spells (Mjolnir)
So then yes, I want to see a situation where Emmerich is stripped of his magic and still just blindly charges in and gets rekt. Cue heart-string tugging moment as he's teetering at the edge of death's door and people are worried.

Colt556 said:
So then yes, I want to see a situation where Emmerich is stripped of his magic and still just blindly charges in and gets rekt. Cue heart-string tugging moment as he's teetering at the edge of death's door and people are worried.
You're so cruel

Colt556 said:
Death or riot

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]My mom asked if Yaoi was a jam

[/QUOTE]
LMFAO. What.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]So she just unleashed the beast?

[/QUOTE]
More or less. Lmao. I already have 1x1's with like 6 people that plan to write the scenes out.

Colt556 said:
Eh, not really my kind of thing tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
LMFAO. What.
More or less. Lmao. I already have 1x1's with like 6 people that plan to write the scenes out.
I was like "How can he not like Yaoi?" Out loud.

My Mom says "Is that Jam, The one with peppers?"

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I was like "How can he not like Yaoi?" Out loud.
My Mom says "Is that Jam, The one with peppers?"

[/QUOTE]
Yaoi doesn't have tiddies. I like tiddies.

Mitchs98 said:
LMFAO. What.
Lol funny thing is the girl your using in our 1x1 is two of my favorite things a neko and (if I'm not mistaken) a Loli or she at least has Loli qualities.

Mitchs98 said:
Yes.
But I never wrote ero docs until I read hers, lmao.
I REGRET NOTHING

It's yuri it doesn't even count as sexual >_> just two chicks having a bath and falling into one another

Mykinkaiser said:
Well, either way, I doubt it'll happen
It'd certainly have to be a fairly contrived thing since removing a mage's magic outright kills them. That's a bit of a hurdle that would have to be passed first.

Zuka said:
I REGRET NOTHING
It's yuri it doesn't even count as sexual >_> just two chicks having a bath and falling into one another
Tbh I already have a somewhat funny scene in mimd for KAMIXELISSA xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back