Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mykinkaiser said:
True, but they'd be fewer and farther between than what most people would need, characters included. My point was mainly that he's a superhuman.
I now legitimately want to see a situation where Emmerich is stripped of his magic and forgets to adapt his fighting style so he just blindly charges in all berserker-style and nearly dies to a hit he'd normally shrug off. From what I gather dude's spent most of his life fighting under the knowledge that he's super durable and super strong. Seeing his old habits die hard once he's stripped of that durability and strength would be fun.

Zuka said:
Kelica: You can pull my hair and drive me as much as you like Emmy-man <3
I won't say stop <3
[QUOTE="Britt-21]DO YOU WISH TO DIE?!

[/QUOTE]
1470242892136.jpg

Colt556 said:
I now legitimately want to see a situation where Emmerich is stripped of his magic and forgets to adapt his fighting style so he just blindly charges in all berserker-style and nearly dies to a hit he'd normally shrug off. From what I gather dude's spent most of his life fighting under the knowledge that he's super durable and super strong. Seeing his old habits die hard once he's stripped of that durability and strength would be fun.
That brings up the question of how much his magic would have changed his physiology. Since muscle tissue and the like grows back stronger after use and all would he have undergone something like what Shizuo (his faceclaim) did in DRRR after so many years of having his magic and fighting with it? If so he would still be much stronger than an average person even without his magic.

Zuka said:
Kelica: You can pull my hair and drive me as much as you like Emmy-man <3
I won't say stop <3
I'll also grab your hair and launch you into the next millennium

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I'll also grab your hair and launch you into the next millennium

[/QUOTE]
Tbh, Emmerich wouldn't take kindly to that, even if he was in a relationship with Lav at the time

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I'll also grab your hair and launch you into the next millennium

[/QUOTE]
Wweeeee *totally worth it.*

Mykinkaiser said:
Tbh, Emmerich wouldn't take kindly to that, even if he was in a relationship with Lav at the time
[QUOTE="Britt-21]D:< NO ONE RUINS THE SHIP

[/QUOTE]
SUCK IT LAV! *pokes her tongue out around his shoulder*

[QUOTE="Britt-21]D:< NO ONE RUINS THE SHIP

[/QUOTE]
Just going to remind you that it hasn't actually sailed yet :P

Emmerich still needs a reason to be interested in Lav

Mykinkaiser said:
That brings up the question of how much his magic would have changed his physiology. Since muscle tissue and the like grows back stronger after use and all would he have undergone something like what Shizuo (his faceclaim) did in DRRR after so many years of having his magic and fighting with it? If so he would still be much stronger than an average person even without his magic.
From what we've seen in fairy tail it doesn't work that way. When stripped of magic they're just normal people. He might be an in-shape and very strong guy, but he'd still only be a normal guy. 100% of his supernatural shit comes from his magic buffing him. All mages, simply by being a mage, get passive buffs to physical attributes. That's why scrubs like Wendy could get thrashed around when she first showed up yet she could still stand and fight. But once that magic buff is gone, they're just normal people like everyone else in Earthland. So if you had someone who could effortlessly punch through foot-thick stone walls and you had them punch a normal human, even a strong guy, very bad things would happen.

Every character in this rp, even fucking Gilad, would be reduced to a normal human if you removed their magic.

Solemn Jester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL] at the rate our 1x1 is going I'm gonna end up doing a sexy scene with @Mitchs98 before we even get to one xD
You're of course implying that's a bad thing d:.

I completely blame you though.

Mykinkaiser said:
Just going to remind you that it hasn't actually sailed yet :P
Emmerich still needs a reason to be interested in Lav
Well she has her good looks and wonderful figure, hell, she has her three requips which are heavens wheel, purgatory and black wing armor. She fights till her opponent is down and what not :3

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Well she has her good looks and wonderful figure, hell, she has her three requips which are heavens wheel, purgatory and black wing armor. She fights till her opponent is down and what not :3

[/QUOTE]
How mad would you be if Tanari stole your ship from you? She has more in common with Emmerich than Lav does after all~

Colt556 said:
From what we've seen in fairy tail it doesn't work that way. When stripped of magic they're just normal people. He might be an in-shape and very strong guy, but he'd still only be a normal guy. 100% of his supernatural shit comes from his magic buffing him. All mages, simply by being a mage, get passive buffs to physical attributes. That's why scrubs like Wendy could get thrashed around when she first showed up yet she could still stand and fight. But once that magic buff is gone, they're just normal people like everyone else in Earthland. So if you had someone who could effortlessly punch through foot-thick stone walls and you had them punch a normal human, even a strong guy, very bad things would happen.
Every character in this rp, even fucking Gilad, would be reduced to a normal human if you removed their magic.
You have a good point, but in that case you already know the answer. And tbh, this applies to any of the characters in the sense that old habits would die hard. That said, I have no desire for this to ever happen, wouldn't be all that fun for me in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mykinkaiser said:
You have a good point, but in that case you already know the answer. And tbh, this applies to any of the characters.
And that is why I want to see it, especially for Emmerich since he relies almost exclusively on his strength and durability. Others could compensate better since they rely more on their magic than raw physical power. Emmerich would be the hardest hit by losing that, and it'd be fun to see.

Colt556 said:
How mad would you be if Tanari stole your ship from you? She has more in common with Emmerich than Lav does after all~
Opposites attract. :3 touch emmerich and you die xD

Mitchs98 said:
You're of course implying that's a bad thing d:.
I completely blame you though.
Hey, your character needed a bath! Not my fault she's a dirty girl xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back