Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Britt-21]Lavender would slow him down just so he wouldn't break her xD

[/QUOTE]
If he can handle a weak asf Kelica I'm sure lavvy will be fine

Mykinkaiser said:
Can you punch a hole through stone with your bare hand with no ill effects? That sort of thing is what I'm talking about.
Also, just ask @Zuka where "Stamina for Days" originated
Because I love nitpicking, technically a LOT of mages can punch a hole through stone with their bare hands with no ill effects. Really most melee-combat focused mages can do this, depending on their type of magic of course. For example, Tanari can punch a hole through stone with her bare hand with no ill effects if she wanted to. I'd wager plenty of other people would point out that their character can do the same thing. That level of destruction really isn't uncommon for physical-based mages.

She'd have to slap him or something to get him to stop or slow down... If not.. Well.. She's gonna have to go to some people for some magic potion that could keep her alive xD

Mykinkaiser said:
If she can...

Zuka said:
It's not the strength it's the fact he doesn't tire out. At all. He has ENDURANCE is more the thing
Stamina isn't a issue with me its the one thing I do have lots of(that and hair) but yeah being human i would need brief breaks xD

Colt556 said:
Because I love nitpicking, technically a LOT of mages can punch a hole through stone with their bare hands with no ill effects. Really most melee-combat focused mages can do this, depending on their type of magic of course. For example, Tanari can punch a hole through stone with her bare hand with no ill effects if she wanted to. I'd wager plenty of other people would point out that their character can do the same thing. That level of destruction really isn't uncommon for physical-based mages.
I was talking about @Solemn Jester IRL

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Stamina isn't a issue with me its the one thing I do have lots of(that and hair) but yeah being human i would need brief breaks xD

[/QUOTE]
Emmerich on the other hand has no need for breaks. I'm not dissing on you or anything, it's just that Emmerich (given how he was designed) is capable of much more than any real human.

Mykinkaiser said:
yup, if I was comparing him to a character I'd have gone for something far more impressive
Omg wait a minute.... Well.. No never mind that wouldn't work xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]She'd have to slap him or something to get him to stop or slow down... If not.. Well.. She's gonna have to go to some people for some magic potion that could keep her alive xD

[/QUOTE]
This man can shrug off blows that would shatter every bone in a normal person's body, a slap will do jack shit

(that said, he'd probably slow down anyways, he wouldn't want to smex his gf to death after all)

Mykinkaiser said:
Emmerich on the other hand has no need for breaks. I'm not dissing on you or anything, it's just that Emmerich (given how he was designed) is capable of much more than any real human.
Well he'd still have to take breaks. Dude still needs to sleep, eat, drink, and go to the bathroom. Nothing in his magic makes him immune to those things. And I shall not sit idly by as you people parade around with your 'fun' and your so-called 'stamina for days'. No sir I will not!

Mykinkaiser said:
This man can shrug off blows that would shatter every bone in a normal person's body, a slap will do jack shit
(that said, he'd probably slow down anyways, he wouldn't want to smex his gf to death after all)
Or bruise her velvety and silky white skin :3

Mykinkaiser said:
Yeah but being a fictional character he xant actually do any of those things to real people xD lol but yeah I know what you mean. Tbh I was speaking more on a kinky level.

Colt556 said:
Well he'd still have to take breaks. Dude still needs to sleep, eat, drink, and go to the bathroom. Nothing in his magic makes him immune to those things. And I shall not sit idly by as you people parade around with your 'fun' and your so-called 'stamina for days'. No sir I will not!
True, but they'd be fewer and farther between than what most people would need, characters included. My point was mainly that he's a superhuman.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah but being a fictional character he xant actually do any of those things to real people xD lol but yeah I know what you mean. Tbh I was speaking more on a kinky level.

[/QUOTE]
I know, that's why I was saying that he's a bad comparison point in the beginning :)

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I was gonna say if her requips would give her certain strengths or boosts. But I don't think that'll work because she can't be dressed xD

[/QUOTE]
Well, she could, so long as there's access to the business

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Honestly, there isn't on the requips she has xD

[/QUOTE]
Welp, no requip help for her then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back