Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Britt-21]I gotta make my ships true!!! I will never be whole!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Well my love of seeing ships broken and failed is pretty strong.... Having a ship that's just sitting in the harbor, I can feel my Japanese spirit swelling at the sight of it.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I gotta make my ships true!!! I will never be whole!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Putting up a new meme.

Is it possible to put a shipper in IC.

Colt556 said:
And that is why I want to see it, especially for Emmerich since he relies almost exclusively on his strength and durability. Others could compensate better since they rely more on their magic than raw physical power. Emmerich would be the hardest hit by losing that, and it'd be fun to see.
But could they actually compensate? Emmerich relies on his magic just as much as they do, it just happens that his is physical. Take Mikado for example, how would she fight without her guns? Emmerich, while he would lose much of his physical prowess, is still a master at hand to hand combat and thus would be able to use it afterwards. This is not to say that the loss of his magic wouldn't hurt him, as it would, but I don't know if he would be hit the hardest.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey, your character needed a bath! Not my fault she's a dirt girl xD

[/QUOTE]
Just an excuse to get into her pants tbh fam.

Colt556 said:
Well my love of seeing ships broken and failed is pretty strong.... Having a ship that's just sitting in the harbor, I can feel my Japanese spirit swelling at the sight of it.
You monster!!!!(:'()

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Well she has her good looks and wonderful figure, hell, she has her three requips which are heavens wheel, purgatory and black wing armor. She fights till her opponent is down and what not :3

[/QUOTE]
Frosty doesn't care about that... you don't understand Frosty at all...Valken would be more interested in that D:

I know the way to Emmerich's heart xD

P.s. Noelica isn't set either so

Kelrich can still be a thing if I'm so cruel

Zuka said:
Frosty doesn't care about that... you don't understand Frosty at all...Valken would be more interested in that D:
I know the way to Emmerich's heart xD

P.s. Noelica isn't set either so

Kelrich can still be a thing if I'm so cruel
Don't do this to me!!!(TAT)

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I Yuri is Gxg right? I am into bxb more. I believe it call Yaoi?

[/QUOTE]
yeah, Yaoi is homosexual involving men

Mykinkaiser said:
I'm not against it, but as of now Emmerich has little interest in Lav, or Tanari for that matter. Tbh the only girl he specifically has any interest in atm is Kelica and that's due to their past.
@Colt556 @Zuka
I need hints at least!!! (:'()

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I loke Yaoi, But i never rp guys.

[/QUOTE]
I am the opposite (though I have rped two girls on this site... even if one was a tomboy and the other is a yandere android...)

Mykinkaiser said:
But could they actually compensate? Emmerich relies on his magic just as much as they do, it just happens that his is physical. Take Mikado for example, how would she fight without her guns? Emmerich, while he would lose much of his physical prowess, is still a master at hand to hand combat and thus would be able to use it afterwards. This is not to say that the loss of his magic wouldn't hurt him, as it would, but I don't know if he would be hit the hardest.
By compensate I more meant run like a little bitch. At the onset of a fight Emmerich's first instinct is to charge in and get down and dirty. Tanari's first instinct is to flame on. So when she tries to do that, she can't, and that provides a much needed moment of "oh, right...." which is then promptly followed by her running away like a little bitch. Emmerich doesn't get that moment of clarity, by the time his conscious mind tells his habit-bound body "hold up you retard, you aint got magic" it's too late.

That's the case for most mages. At the start of the fight they activate their magic. And it's at that moment, when their magic doesn't activate, that reminds them that they have to either fight more carefully or not fight at all. From what I've seen, Emmerich is more willing to charge in without activation his magic simply because he doesn't actually need his activated magic for a lot of things. If I'm wrong and he would activate his magic too, then everything I said can be thrown out the window rofl. But I'm just thinking of that Golem entrance and how Emmerich just charged in and kicked it and was promptly thrown into a wall. Had he reacted on instinct like that when he had no magic, dude'd be ded.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Why is life so cruel (TAT)

[/QUOTE]
Because fuck you that's why

(life's words not mine plsnohate)

Colt556 said:
By compensate I more meant run like a little bitch. At the onset of a fight Emmerich's first instinct is to charge in and get down and dirty. Tanari's first instinct is to flame on. So when she tries to do that, she can't, and that provides a much needed moment of "oh, right...." which is then promptly followed by her running away like a little bitch. Emmerich doesn't get that moment of clarity, by the time his conscious mind tells his habit-bound body "hold up you retard, you aint got magic" it's too late.
That's the case for most mages. At the start of the fight they activate their magic. And it's at that moment, when their magic doesn't activate, that reminds them that they have to either fight more carefully or not fight at all. From what I've seen, Emmerich is more willing to charge in without activation his magic simply because he doesn't actually need his activated magic for a lot of things. If I'm wrong and he would activate his magic too, then everything I said can be thrown out the window rofl. But I'm just thinking of that Golem entrance and how Emmerich just charged in and kicked it and was promptly thrown into a wall. Had he reacted on instinct like that when he had no magic, dude'd be ded.
1. You have this completely right except for one thing, that moment of clarity wouldn't come because he'd either already be thinking clearly or be in his berserker state. This brings me to the fact that Emmerich doesn't fear death at all and accepts it as an inevitability with no hard feelings. Thus, if this scenario ever happened and he just charged in and died he'd be 100% alright with that. If he did end up regretting anything it would be that he couldn't take more enemies with him. He's a true berserker in that sense.

2. The only magic he has that needs activation is the magic that sets his left side on fire and freezes his right side (Niflhiem and Muspelhiem) and the magic he can use to deflect incoming spells (Mjolnir)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back