Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
I didn't say stop the pictures. Seeing sexy men is a nice change from the usual girls. :3
As you wish henpai

tumblr_nb5tmzzkht1tic569o1_500.jpg

Zuka said:
Why not just link the whole Fucking Magic Wiki jesus christ...
Honestly though. God Serena has about six different dragon slayer lacrimas implanted into him.

He was the 1st Wizard Saint until he defected but that's enough of that because spoilers.

Margaret is literally him but not a dragon slayer.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]my danget Zuka! How am I supposed to have Kami squat on Elissa's face if you never reply xD

[/QUOTE]

Okay that statement got weird in a hurry.

o-o

Zuka said:
Did you even read her CS?
Natsu wasn't an A-rank and he leveled entire towns in ruins when he went nuts. A-ranks are pretty fucking powerful in their own right. I mean I just roleplayed Tanari producing flames in excess of 2000C. That's really fucking hot. I've also RPed her basically summoning a mini-volcano before as well. S-ranks can level entire cities with ease, just look at how Gildarts would ACCIDENTALLY wreak havoc on Magnolia simply because he was absent-minded. So being able to summon a tornado or something is pretty low-tier compared to that.

I mean, for example. I can say I can summon a tornado but what does that mean? Am I summoning some fuckhuge F5-tier tornado that destroys cities? Or am I summoning some DnD tier tornado that just throws a single enemy into the air? One is S-rank tier, the other is B-rank tier, yet it's the same exact spell.

Reading through the spell list it was like reading a level 8 or 10 wizard from DnD. It's not really that super impressive. It's like, ok, she covers a 20 foot area in some blizzard, big deal, Grey did that all the time. Having a wide variety of scary sounding spells doesn't actually make them strong. Any tornado, any lava surges, any blizzards, they'd all be A-rank in strength.

Colt556 said:
Natsu wasn't an A-rank and he leveled entire towns in ruins when he went nuts. A-ranks are pretty fucking powerful in their own right. I mean I just roleplayed Tanari producing flames in excess of 2000C. That's really fucking hot. I've also RPed her basically summoning a mini-volcano before as well. S-ranks can level entire cities with ease, just look at how Gildarts would ACCIDENTALLY wreak havoc on Magnolia simply because he was absent-minded. So being able to summon a tornado or something is pretty low-tier compared to that.
I mean, for example. I can say I can summon a tornado but what does that mean? Am I summoning some fuckhuge F5-tier tornado that destroys cities? Or am I summoning some DnD tier tornado that just throws a single enemy into the air? One is S-rank tier, the other is B-rank tier, yet it's the same exact spell.

Reading through the spell list it was like reading a level 8 or 10 wizard from DnD. It's not really that super impressive. It's like, ok, she covers a 20 foot area in some blizzard, big deal, Grey did that all the time. Having a wide variety of scary sounding spells doesn't actually make them strong. Any tornado, any lava surges, any blizzards, they'd all be A-rank in strength.
THANK YOU AGAIN!

Colt556 said:

Natsu isn't a normal A-Rank so his obsurd power can be explained, he's

zerefs strongest demon

thus it can be explained.

He can only control fire as well, this character controls practically everything lmao

EDIT: It's really no different than just c/p the whole Fairy Tail wiki spell list and claiming it as a character

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:

It's the fact she literally has every element that's got me annoyed. And resistance and and and... it just keeps going.

LeSoraAmari said:
zerefs strongest demon

He can only control fire as well, this character controls practically everything lmao
Dammit!!! I just had to read the spoilers didn't i!!!! *Attempts to scrub the memory from my brain*

Colt556 said:

LeSoraAmari said:
zerefs strongest demon

This whole argument has made me think twice about whether I really want to use that character I speak of all the time as a main or not lol

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]This whole argument has made me think twice about whether I really want to use that character I speak of all the time as a main or not lol

[/QUOTE]
It's not an argument :/

Is the character a plot device for your arc?

Colt556 said:

More or less this. To be honest.

Zuka said:
It's the fact she literally has every element that's got me annoyed. And resistance and and and... it just keeps going.
It's not every element. I made sure she didn't have all of those. I also already approved this character in a PM beforehand based on much similar reasoning as Colts.

Seriously if Shit like that is accepted I'm leaving and leaving you to your OP fucking magic games idiocy.

Why bother even having a C-rank or a rank at all. GM battle I don't care.

LeSoraAmari said:
It's not an argument :/
Is the character a plot device for your arc?
Probably...? She could be.

I receded from that other arc for a reason. You may or may not be surprised to know that in all of the time I don't post here, I elaborate and mentally rewrite my characters' backstories constantly until I'm satisfied with them. Alfie has changed so much that the original arc plot would literally lie about what he is and all that other great stuff. D:

I mean, with the character I keep on mentioning, I could always come up with an even better plot and not have to use her as a main, but that's just more work for Mitch when I already feel like I bother him to often.

Annnd I'm rambling. That's also why I don't post too much. I ramble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
More or less this. To be honest.
It's not every element. I made sure she didn't have all of those. I also already approved this character in a PM beforehand based on much similar reasoning as Colts.
But she can control all of the base elements, and has 'incredibly resistance' to them. It'd leave pretty much every other elemental character in this roleplay totally useless against her.

Legendary Natural Elemental Mastery: This magic allows her to perform incredible feats of elemental magic, they have reduced cast time and adding an unpredictable edge to her, sometimes switches elements randomly. This magic covers all elements except Holy, Demonic and the like. In exchange however, she can only dictate where her spells or who her spells target, she can'tmake them weaker. She also has precedence over her magic, prevent others for hijacking her spells, including negation. It also gives her incredible elemental resistance.

It says she can use ALL elements except 'Holy and Demonic' types. And she'd undoubtedly have resistance to the ones she uses otherwise there'd just be no point.

She can use 7 different forms of elemental magic

Zuka said:
Seriously if Shit like that is accepted I'm leaving and leaving you to your OP fucking magic games idiocy.
Why bother even having a C-rank or a rank at all. GM battle I don't care.
How, realistically, is she OP? SHe's an elemental mage with one or two spells per element? I'm not really understanding how it's that OP here at all. Please don't overreact about this.

LeSoraAmari said:
But she can control all of the base elements, and has 'incredibly resistance' to them. It'd leave pretty much every other elemental character in this roleplay totally useless against her.
Legendary Natural Elemental Mastery: This magic allows her to perform incredible feats of elemental magic, they have reduced cast time and adding an unpredictable edge to her, sometimes switches elements randomly. This magic covers all elements except Holy, Demonic and the like. In exchange however, she can only dictate where her spells or who her spells target, she can'tmake them weaker. She also has precedence over her magic, prevent others for hijacking her spells, including negation. It also gives her incredible elemental resistance.

It says she can use ALL elements except 'Holy and Demonic' types. And she'd undoubtedly have resistance to the ones she uses otherwise there'd just be no point.

Gonna have to fix that, gimme a sec.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Probably...?
I receded from that other arc for a reason. You may or may not be surprised to know that in all of the time I don't post here, I elaborate and mentally rewrite my characters' backstories constantly until I'm satisfied with them. Alfie has changed so much that the original arc plot would literally lie about what he is and all that other great stuff. D:

I mean, with the character I keep on mentioning, I could always come up with an even better plot and not have to use her as a main, but that's just more work for Mitch when I already feel like I bother him to often.

Annnd I'm rambling

[/QUOTE]
Ooooo~

I mean, your character most likely would be a plot device so it'd be somewhat acceptable. But I know you don't go OP anyway so you don't have to worry :3

LeSoraAmari said:

I....I'll be honest and say I didn't read the portion about it giving her resistance.

She's also only supposed to be able to use the elements listed and not everything in exsistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back