Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
A guy with green eyes and brown hair would be a nice one
4ddb97c443d55dde35356aeaf2c802802c28c238.jpg
d76a1cd297c95ec033e040f4a6013202acdd61c3.png

4d74a114832b5498bdcee007f7685d87b8290bc0.png

9d9c1e824a7105a1270673a88285693de0eaf2c8.jpg

0205fee7b8a57a1b8c6d8106fb4433b26f295758.jpg

Kyuubey said:
@Colt556 I'm not sure what I should do with Sora since I was waiting for Huor to post. Should I just remove my post and have my character run into @Zareh 's in a tunnel? Not sure I can salvage it at this point even if you did respond as Mikado.
Probably for the best. I don't mind Mikado sitting out the final fight since she'd likely just get everyone killed anyways.

Hey @LeSoraAmari I'm kinda confused about what to post. It would appear that @Genon ninja'd your post so should I say that Chris and Adrian are trying to set up barriers after Hibiki's punch or what's going on?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Come on how do I make my spoiler tabs say something besides spoiler?

[/QUOTE]
Code:
 [spoiler=PUT SOMETHING HERE][/spoiler]

That's how

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Come on how do I make my spoiler tabs say something besides spoiler?

[/QUOTE]
Code:
[spoiler=insertnamehere]content[/spoiler]

Isune said:
Hey @LeSoraAmari I'm kinda confused about what to post. It would appear that @Genon ninja'd your post so should I say that Chris and Adrian are trying to set up barriers after Hibiki's punch or what's going on?
Set up barriers for what?

What you do with Chris is up to you, but I'd have him either attack Lucian before Chris becomes a burnt crisp, or have him flee idk

Colt556 said:
Probably for the best. I don't mind Mikado sitting out the final fight since she'd likely just get everyone killed anyways.
Alright. And probably, they'd end up nice and crispy or a black stain upon the cavern walls.

@Zareh I'll be writing a post once I wrap my head around it and can we just say your character found Sora walking in one of the tunnels towards where everyone else is? Is that alright?

Kyuubey said:
Alright. And probably, they'd end up nice and crispy or a black stain upon the cavern walls.
@Zareh I'll be writing a post once I wrap my head around it and can we just say your character found Sora walking in one of the tunnels towards where everyone else is? Is that alright?
SENPAI

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Margaret, Elementalist Unbound
aisha___elemental_master_by_julien12826-d5kikjz.jpg

Race(PM Me before making a race that hasn't been accepted):Legendary Human

Height:5'3

Weight: 130 lbs.

Guild and Guild Mark Location: "What's a...gee-uld?"

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.): A

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):

Legendary Natural Elemental Mastery: This magic allows her to perform incredible feats of elemental magic, they have reduced cast time and adding an unpredictable edge to her, sometimes switches elements randomly. This magic covers all elements except Holy, Demonic and the like. In exchange however, she can only dictate where her spells or who her spells target, she can't make them weaker. She also has precedence over her magic, prevent others for hijacking her spells, including negation. It also gives her incredible elemental resistance.

"I've forgotten more than you can ever learn. D-don't feel to bad though! I'm sure your magic is impressive! Ah! Please don't cry!"

Spell List:

Greater Fire Ball: Like a fire ball,only much stronger.

Scorched Earth: The area she chooses burns in fire, this often leaves collateral damage in ashes.

Magma Tsunami: Conjures a tsunami made of lava

Arctic Hydroblast: Blasts an area with a large and powerful stream of ice water, has a chance of freezing those caught.

Glacial Prison: Encases target in ice, preventing them from being harmed.

Blizzard: Summons a blizzard into an area dealing damage to those caught in it's area. Those at the center are frozen.

Spike Wave: Disrupts the earth with a wave of rock spikes what shoot skyward.

Hard Wall: Makes a hard wall, a very hard wall.

Earthquake: Pretty self explanatory, only it also deals damage.

Wind Cutter: Peppers an area with large amounts of tiny wind blades.

Flying: duh.

Tornado: Makes a tornado, deals damage with it.

Lightning Bolt: Shoots lightning.

Storm Cannon: Shoots large amounts of lightning.

Jupiter Lightning: Smites an area with unholy amounts of lightning.

Personality: Margaret's personality is like rolling a dice, one moment she's friendly the next she's exceedingly flirty, then shy, then flirty again, then forward, then incredibly forward, shy, violent and then some more friendly. She's prone to overreacting when she discovers something she hasn't seen before. One thing's for sure though, she's as temperamental as she is smart.

Bio:"It all started when I was a little girl..."

Abandoned by her allies in the event of a disastrous collapse. She's managed to preserve and save herself by trapping herself in astonishingly large amounts of ice. Over the years, the ice began to melt, eventually freeing her from her Glacial Prison an marking the beginning of her time in a new era.

Likes: Herself, Fire, Lightning, Storms, Lightning Storms, Lightning Storms That Set Fires

Dislikes: Being wrong, cave-ins, collapses

Skills: Dancing Harmony: A combat style that allows her to dance around her opponents and cast spells at the same time.

Legend: Increased energy pool, her reserves regenerate a lot, and enhanced physical attributes.

Unbound: She has increased range whenever she stands still for a few moments. When she moves after this she gains more speed and damage.

Other:Winged Staff: Increases her damage and speed.

Master's Suit: Increases the control she has over her spells in exchange for damage.

[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure that we've established on many occasions that all characters must have a listed rank

LeSoraAmari said:
Set up barriers for what?
What you do with Chris is up to you, but I'd have him either attack Lucian before Chris becomes a burnt crisp, or have him flee idk
Adrian wrote out text with barriers in front of Hibiki's face before he transformed. Think of it as a hard light display, nothing more. It can be easily pushed aside. If Hibiki chooses to ignore it, he can.

Genon said:
Adrian wrote out text with barriers in front of Hibiki's face before he transformed. Think of it as a hard light display, nothing more. It can be easily pushed aside. If Hibiki chooses to ignore it, he can.
Well I mean, it's too late for him to react now anyway. He's assumed combat with Lucian.

Sorry to be a bother :/ If I knew what you were planning to do I would've waited for you to post and cooperated with you D:

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]She does...?

[/QUOTE]
Her rank was listed as "?" last I checked. My mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]I have.

[/QUOTE]
What about the magic though, it seems way too overpowered for an A-Class :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back