Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
images

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]If I do make another character, what will he be like? What will his magic be hmm his story... Hmmm

[/QUOTE]
Trap Idol.

I can't get over how cute Kelica would be in Kimono.

Maybe I should have her weild an umbrella/fans instead of a Staff

5d08873405f23744a71e50f5f0e5af86.jpg

Apparently I have no taste in looks when it comes to anime characters so can someone find me a super dreamy anime guy that I could use as a picture for my new characters cs xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Apparently I have no taste in looks when it comes to anime characters so can someone find me a super dreamy anime guy that I could use as a picture for my new characters cs xD

[/QUOTE]
sure how dreamy do you want him to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Just post them on here, I got to get peoples opinions anyway

[/QUOTE]
ok just to warn you i am not that good at finding dreamy guy pictures

guardianshadow said:
ok just to warn you i am not that good at finding dreamy guy pictures
Well that's fine I wasn't asking you in particular I was asking anyone who has any dreamy anime guy pictures xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yes but I need something that's as close to make you drool as possible. Got any pictures like that xD ?

[/QUOTE]
it needs to be anime like right?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yes but I need something that's as close to make you drool as possible. Got any pictures like that xD ?

[/QUOTE]
I have hundreds but I'm into bad boys.

Also mine are shirtless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back